Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely Hairy Bud!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DubstepStang, May 8, 2011.

1. Here's some no name stuff I just picked up. Deep fruit smell, very strong odor. Smokes amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my new Syn bong my fiancé bought me for my birthday. The bong has an ice catcher, 6-hole perc, and a diffuser. It's hits like cool air, than you get that tingle sensation in your lungs. :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. damn , THAT LOOKS FIRE.

3. damn how bout u combine those pics and give us a milk shot!

4. Hmmm, Give me a minute. I possibly may post up a milk shot.

5. Nice bud and bong. Milk?

6. Yes, a milk vid is coming. Give me a couple minutes.

7. Here's my pipes, etc...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my milk vid.

[​IMG]

8. Sorry for the miss confusion on this vid, i just cant seem to figure out how to upload and show the video, so you will have to click the link to watch.

9. Bumping once cause I couldn't upload the video.

10. upload to youtube and post youtube link

11. nice, i see a nanner in the bud but NICE!

12. hella cannavaginas

looks nice

+ i love dubstep :)

13. NICE! I've been looking at getting a SYN bong for a while now. How would you compare the rip compared to a 4ft straight tube?

14. I caught that too.

Looks like it would smoke nice for sure though.

15. Ya it had like 2 of those, but oh well, it doesnt make the bud at all worse. This stuff is crazy dank, and gets you ripped off your mind.