Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely Frusterated

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanKnStickyy, Jun 26, 2012.

1. #1 DanKnStickyy, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    I'm on vacation in Gatlinburg, TN. I have been looking all over for bud to buy and I can't find ANYTHING! I been going into every smoke shop asking customers purchasing pipes and such, and my responses are either "Sorry idk where to get weed" or I get told on and removed from the store.

This is ridiculous I have never had this much trouble getting weed. Any tips for a fellow blade?

2. Order pizza. Give a good tip. Ask where the weed is.

3. Oh my god, your retarded ya know. You can't walk into a headshop and just ask for weed. That's just stupid, a headshop does not sell marijuana accessories. It sells tobacco novelties and if they get caught talking about weed and shit they get big fines. Do what the guy above me said or go to the bar and get to know some people buy a round for sme guys who look like stoners and ask if they know where to get bud

4. Ask a cabbie. Or a bartender. They tend to know what's what.

5. frustrated*

and gatlinburg? is that right off I40? i remember that name and have driven I40 through all of tennessee too many damn times

6. All I know about weed in TN is that my friend was visiting Knoxville and couldn't find shit so her mom asked a buddy and the only thing available to them was an oz of the crappiest mexi brick for like $150. It was insane.

7. You sir are retarded. I did not ask the actual store owners because they obviously wouldn't put there business at stake for just some tourist. I was asking the people buying pipes, papers, blunt wrapes, etc, for a cannabis connection. So before you call me retarded, read what I posted more carefully, dumbass.

Update: So I spotted someone smoking a joint and it smelled wonderful, they are staying pretty close to me and I see him outside often. Now that I know he smokes I'm planning on asking him. I'm excited :smoke:

8. ?????

9. You have me confused.

10. Still, why on earth would you ask plain out in a headshop. Your bound to get kicked out, and in some places you get a fine.

11. i was just about to call him on it before you did OP. haha. thats weird...if a guy came up to me at a smoke shop i'd call someone up for him....i'm in cali though. in Tennessee they can get in much more trouble...

12. I guess you are right, it's not the smartest decission. I was just taking risks trying to find bud as fast as I could. Sorry for being rude in my reply, I just don't appreciate being name called. Thanks for the advice, good vibes my friend. :smoke:

13. Exactly, I wouldn't mind helping someone out trying to find bud. I guess people aren't the same way up here tho :(

14. nah its retarded because the people in the store are going to think your an undercover cop trying to bust them.

15. walk around at night, look for homeless ask where the bricks are at

16. you shoudlve at least asked the headshop customers in the parking lot or something. but i would honestly probably think you were a narc if you asked for weed at a headshop lol. go to fast food restaurants and look for baked people and ask them. that could work.

17. Not a bad idea.

18. You said you got smoked out by a cabbie driver... But you didn''t ask him for his dealer...

19. Not a cab driver, Cabbie as in the people in the cabin next to me. They are not locals tho, it was there own weed they had brought with them.

20. You are on vacation! How hard is it for someone to relax and enjoy there vacation and just forget about weed for some days.

I never smoked and will never smoke when on vacation.