Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely Bad Trip, Thought I Was Dead. Need Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skwib, Jun 15, 2013.

1. We're not allowed to talk about certain unmentionables, but from the sounds of it, you've been given a cheap and once-legal (still legal in some places) replacement plant on a few occasions, that probably begins with the letter 's'. Normally I'd just think you may have been much too high, giving yourself a panic attack, but where you had two friends experiencing similar that last time and the experience started off more strange than panicky, it just seems odd.

I've seen people intentionally do that stuff, and their experiences seemed very much similar to what you were experiencing, including the long-term anxiety/depression side effects, even in spite of the fact that, unlike you, they knew full well what they were getting into.

2. How would smoking less weed help in any way? It's the kind of weed and where it's coming from which is the issue.

3. You said you havent smoked in a while right? Maybe it was some dank Sativa. I know the time I went to Colorado I had some extreme potent weed and it had me on a different level.

Also if you have had some bad thoughts consuming you before that it might of added to the situation negatively. Couldve been over analyzing, low blood sugar, dehyrdrated?

Then again...You gotta ask your friend what you smoked!

4. I meant its been a while since now from the last time I smoked but I did ask him and he denied it. He's just kin of sketchy alltogether to be honest but what's more interesting is he was the first person to get me I to weed and I smoked only his stuff for about a year and it was good and nothing bad happened. Then closer to around my second year if smoking is when he got his new shipment of " grade A bud" and that's when shit started going all weird.

5. #26 Weedity, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    This whole not being able to talk about unmentionable is beat as fuck when every other weed forums does. Makes little sense.

6. dude im so glad you posted this i to had a "bad trip" of some grade a tangerine dream sativa . i was taking some ripps on my couch and all of it suddenly hit me and before this i smoked weed every day and it was dank weed (im from washington state) but i took a tolerence break for a week smoked weed had a bad experience like u stated then i smoked weed again stupidly and thats when i had the really bad high. so okay like i said i was chilling on my couch taking some bong ripps then all of a sudden my heart was beating so fast and i was in aww of everything around me like how i got into my body and how im here on this earth and i was questioning reality and i was looking up in the sky thinking its crazy how big the earth is and how advanced we are and how im alive to this day and it felt like i was going in slowmotion i was completly pale i was also by my self it was one of the worst feelings ive ever experienced im also 14 and for like a couple weeks after i was questioning reality and thinking the feeling that i felt in that moment would never go away and get out of my memory but all i can say is you will forsure be and you dont have a mental illness its just gonna take a little time and even if reality is fake its real to me and nothing going to change it so ya i bet it was not laced just very fine dont dwel on the fact u might have a mental illness cuz the mind is a powerful thing and you could actully create one by over thinking but yeah everu thing probly will never feel the same bit it will definatly get better so dont trip

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. you will feel normal again sorry for my typos

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Was it Laced?

9. I'm guessing that someone sprayed on the te synthetic cannibonoids on the bud. This discribes how k2 use to make me feel sometime when I smoked it on probation. Hits up your dealer and tell him you wanna smoke him up because his bud was so "dank" and then load him a fat hit of the laced bud;)

10. Was probably synthetics/some kind of lacing. To be honest bro, it sounds like you've got some kind of mild ptsd...

11. Don't scare him with that correlation-study propaganda. There is no evidence of causation period.

12. #33 Tastytrichomes, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    not taking it out on you OP but holy fuck does it piss anyone else off when people say they had a bad "trip" on weed? jesus christ...

OP you're fine you just had a panic attack and were really high

13. Sounds like you smoked meth

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I want to believe it was a panic attack but trust me I have had panic attacks previously where I was able to calm down almost immediately because I knew that it was a normal high, but this was unctrollable, as I said earlier I had almost no control over what was happening to me and at one point was going in and out of consciousness. I even thought I was going to stop breathing and I forgot to mention that at one point the pain was so extreme that if I had been able to move all I could think about was grabbing the knife in his kitchen and slitting my wrists.

15. ^ that's not cannabis whatever you smoked! Dont blaim the pot then leave it out of this it doesn't deserve it

16. Believe me I used to love weed but whatever caught me off guard has ruined basically every mind altering substance except alcohol for me because I can no longer go Into normal highs with a positive attitude.

17. I doubt it was laced, if anything maybe it was salvia but I think it was just weed. Some people don't react we'll to certain strains, some people don't react we'll to weed at all.

18. I'm drunk and friggin baked so bear with me.

Don't apologize, just dont do walls of text. Seems like you wrote it out from from the heart so nobody will hate, but In The future, break it up cuz its easier on the eyes.

I think your bud was laced. First time I smoked it was laced and I had a similiar experience. This Was like 15 years ago. Once my wife smoked and had the heart beating too hard effect, had a panic/anxiety attack and literaly freaked out. She threatened to call the cops on herself. I dont know if the herb was jus too potent for you but it could have been.

Don't smoke so much next time. Take a puff, and wait 10 mins bro. Don't hurt yourself, but enjoy your high. You sound like next time you need to be with more chillax people who care about you and will explain it all and walk you through it. Someone who asks if youre possesed is a dick just fucking with you and that's not cool at all. Typically, I'm a lot more helpful but I'm fucking gone. Hope this post provides direction. Goin to spend the next six mins or so making sure I didn't make super retarded spelling errors on this godamn iPad.

19. What makes me wonder is the smell but as far as being laced......here's my opinion.

While it may happen, it sure isn't common. You are paying for the weed you buy....why in the hell would a dealer throw you free drugs on top of that? It would lower their profit. So, short of you pissing them off in the past or them wanting to fuck with you...I just don't see it. I'd bet the majority that claim this were higher than they cared to be. I know after a year or so break I was AMAZED at how high I was....it was one of the very few times I would have liked the high to be taken down several notches.