eXtreme

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sourlamb, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Ok so i got this new stuff from my local head shop, its called extreme...( i know lame name right?) anyways i've heard reallly good things about it. Its some kind of legal bud. Now i've tried salvia and i hope its nothing like that... i like salvia but its like a once every couple months thing for me. so i'm gonna try it and see what its like.. i'll keep you updated on how it is =)

2. i bet when you smoke it you'll be like: "aw man, i wish this was real weed." or "my lungs are fucking bleeding!!"

3. Lmfao, i love it when you post random hilarious pictures.

Rep +

4. haha i never heard of it, it cant be that great if its legal but update us on how it was :p

5. that my dear sir is extreme as fuck. and yeah i want an update on this legal high.

6. Let's get an update! I've seen this shit at local shops but figured I should just spend the money on more budz

7. Ok this is like the closest thing to weed that i've ever tried. the high comes on a little different but its a bit more intence. Get the same red glossy eyes, but the cottonmouth is 5x worse. and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Plus it was pretty smooth goin down. Overall i'm really impressed. Very good legal substitute.