Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Stealth: A step by step guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatGuy286, Jun 21, 2011.

1. This is my first post on GC, i thought id be useful and share something that's saved my butt many a time. I see many threads for supposedly foolproof stealth methods, but they still create a smell.

Note: This is for extreme situations, such as anti-pot roommates or parents, college dorms, etc. This method isn't necessary for the vast majority of smokers. I developed this method over time when i was in high school, as my parents were extremely anti-pot and were very good at telling when i had smoked. This is for when you want to smoke in your room or going outside isn't an option. I don't need to use it anymore, but i know how much getting caught can suck, so i decided to share it and save a few butts.

Before you can set this up, you're gonna need materials:

1. Weed (of course). Get some fire, with mids you have to smoke more, thus increasing the likelyhood that you'll screw something up.

2. A piece, never joints or blunts, they'll get you caught. The best is a one hitter, but even a bong will work if you do it right. And keep that sh*t clean.

3. A window fan

4. Mouthwash

5. Food, chocolate is the best

6. A soda, or some other flavored drink

7. Good eyedrops, preferably visine or rhotos

8. hand sanitizer or acne pads (yes, acne pads)

Here are the steps:

1. Have your fan in your window on high, facing outwards. The noise will also cover the sound of the lighter, and the sound of the bubbling if you choose a bong or bub.

2. Don't put a towel under the door. Feel above and below at the cracks. There should be a airflow being pulled into your room from the space outside the door. This is what will pull the smoke out of the room. If you use a towel, your room wont be able to air out.

3. Get your one hitter or piece, be sure to only pack enough for one hit.

4. Put your eye drops in before toking.

5. Hit it, and make sure the cherry is completely out before clearing so no smoke cherries goes into the room.

6. Clear it completely. This is especially important with bongs.

7. Place the smoking device near the fan. This will remove any smell from the piece itself and take away any chambered smoke you missed.

8. Exhale slowly, directly into the fan, no more than a foot away.

9. Repeat until baked :bongin:

10. Rinse with mouthwash in between hits. When your done with your sesh, rinse again, and eat and drink. This will take care of the breath problem. Even if your eyes are clear and your room doesn't smell, pot breath is a dead giveaway.

11. Use hand sanitizer, wash your hands, or wipe your hands with an acne pad (they actually completely kill the smell).

12. Spray ozium or some other air disinfectant, and not too much of it. Don't spray axe, your room will just smell like weed + axe, not a good combination.

13. Hide your shit, and you're good. If you're paranoid about your stash, buy or make a stash can. I had one that looked like a soda can, I could fit a one hitter, a lighter, eyedrops, and an eighth in there and put it in my minifridge with a bunch of other sodas. Who's gonna open all your soda looking for buds? Plus they're airtight, so no smell.

When you get good at this, you can do it at any time of day . To test it, i had a chill non-smoker stand behind me as i did it. He stood about 2 feet away as i was hitting the thing and didn't smell anything.

Like i said before, this isn't for most people. Its only for when getting caught simply isn't an option anymore. Now i live on my own and can just smoke on my couch. :hello:

Lastly, don't get too releaxed about it; that's when you make mistakes. Also, chill out. Getting nervous or paranoid is bad luck, at least for me, and it ruins your high. And what's the point of smoking if you aren't getting high?

There you go, everything you need to smoke with 100% no smell.

Good luck!

2. Nice method

• Like Like x 1
  3. if this is the shit u have to do to get high, i feel so bad for u

4. id rather get caught and take the heat and continue smoking like a BOSS

5. i used to have to do this not anymore. it wasnt as bad as it sounds, the peace of mind is great.

6. Its what i do lol... kinda.

I just close the door and hit ps i guess... No one smells anything anyways

7. psh, no offence
    but,
    fuck that entire list,
    unless your a small child.
    edit. nice compilation though btw.

8. that makes smoking sound like work

9. I used to run across the landing and blow the smoke into my brother's room

10. *your bro* "I've been framed!, wasn't me I swear!!" lol.

11. You have to give him an "A" for his effort

12. haha dude just get/make a sploof and sit near a window with some fabreeze and eyedrops. none of that mouthwash/chocolate crap. unless you just want it cause you got the munchiezz.

13. think the list is for young children or something..
    :confused:

14. or for 18+ who still live with their parents? gsus

15. OR GO OUTSIDE!

Fuck sake hahahaha

16. get outta my head for fuck's sake! hahahha
    really though, i swear you pulled that right out my noggin.. : p

17. "Quick, pass the sploof I hear footsteps"
    [​IMG]

18. hah damn. like they were sayin.. i just went outside back in those days. or over to a friends. fuck all that haha. good effort yo.. you should include something about changing your shirt or whatev. smoke sticks to clothing.

19. true this.

20. Just Hang out the window to one side depending on wind and have a can of dettol neutra air shite for slight lingering smells and drink a beer or summit other than that just smoke without a care man