Extreme shoulder pain

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Questabella, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I think i might have overused my right shoulder. I work out 5-6 days a week and have a preety physical job during the day. The pain came 2 days ago and the pain comes and goes depending on how hard i use my right shoulder. The pain seem to be comming from right were my arm meets my torso, and is similar to the pain i get in my bones when the season changes from fall to winter, is this just pre arthritis? Or did i pull or strain something if so how many days should i take off the gum already missed 4 days.

2. it could be just a strain.
    rest it for a few days and see if it gets better. take some anti-inflammatories (like ibuprofen). some cold/heat therapy is good too.

if you get any tingling in your arm then chances are it's your neck actually, because that's a sign of nerve compression. but not a big deal either, just need to "decompress" the neck most likely and/or also lessen any possible inflammation.

3. I get the same thing.

Try to isolate the cause and avoid it.

Your.slowly causing permanent tissue damage

For me certain chest exercises aare the worst as well as poor.posture on the.computer mmouse

Id wager you get knee pain as well?

4. I got horrible knees, the heat/cold helps a lot. The weird thing is at work i unloaded half a trailer of windows n doors with no pain, then i went to assemble a steel shelf and the pain came right back.

5. Yea. Its a joint thing. Try avoiding things that cause the pain. The damage is cumulative and can BS permanent.

It.runs in.my family so I know how you feel