Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by saltlife50, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Pullin the trigger on the 4.0 tomorrow getting 2 day shipping so it should be here for my birthday :D

Ill post pics when I get it, feel free to leave tips or anything about the Q

2. Bags are for conservation..

Elbow packs for getting it done quickly

Max temp at 210c

I start at 170c

3. Thanks for the tips!

I'm excited to try the bag but I'm sure it's almost kind of a novelty thing, and I've heard good things about elbow packs as well.

4. #4 RandomThoughts, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Nah man, I mean each to their own but by FAR the bag is the favourite method for me...They just fill up in no time, and you can sit with them for ages just sipping away, or take muthafuckin' marathon hits that fill up your entire lung capacity...Fill up three to five out of one load in the vape (about 2 cones/bowls worth) depending on temps.

LOL when...yes when, not if...WHEN you forget about that latest bag you have filling up, you know you can sit pretty on that bag and be stoned for the rest of your evening.

The while is alright I guess.
    Not sure what's meant by an elbow pack?

Yeah, my go-to setting is 175.
    Make sure to "pre-heat" too, blowing the desired temp through the elbow/hose before you put any greens in.

If you wanna get MAD high mad quick (this might be an elbow pack now that I think of it), forget the hose, just keep in the bit that you normally attach bags to.
    Set it on fan speed 1-2 on the temp you like, hold it like you're sipping a soda and just let it "force feed" you your vapour...it will have a VERY quick effect, some even find it dizzying....that IMO is the novelty.

Suggestion - Keep your post-vape and don't try to vape it to absolute maximum, it's healthier that way, and what you keep can make some pretty nice edibles.

Bags are the shit man, for me they can never get old. Love that shit.
    Congrats on a fucking brilliant purchase though, vapes don't get any better than this...well, maybe the volcano does, but really, once you try this, you'll not give a fuck.

5. Sweet! Yeah I was personally looking forward to trying the bad I had just heard on here that whip seemed to be the preferred way of vaping, but hearing that makes me super excited to hit the bags!

6. make use of the remote, keep it by the door and fire it up when you get home from work/school/out, it'll be ready to pack by the time you're ready to use it.

Bags are great if you're not in a hurry, but the whip is the way to get it done quick. just pull slow and steady to get an ideal delivery.

7. Damn I'm gettin excited to rip this thing!