extreme q vs ssv

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pythonregius, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I'm been looking at a lot of threads about this topic but I haven't seen anyone answer my question. Which one gets you higher? I've heard a good deal about vapor quality, taste, etc. but I haven't seen anyone answer that one.

2. Havent tried the ssv but I can highly recommend the EQ. The whip gets me nice and toasty, and if I inhale a whole bag I get pretty fucked up. I like the EQ's versalitilty.

3. Whichever one you put the most herb into:smoke:

4. I would personally go with the surfer. It is built like a tank and works soooooo well. Plus it has a ton of accessories and customization options. And no one that has hit mine was disappointed

5. Dunno about the SSV but here's my review on the Extreme Q.. I leave it on my side table next to my couch & NOONE knows its a vape, rarely do people even ask what it is lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATK2FyWaXPk]EastCoastToke's Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Review - YouTube[/ame]

6. They'll get you pretty similarily high, they are both quality vapes. Personally I think the SSV is a better whip vape, and would prefer it to the EQ, but if you want bags as an option then EQ is for you. I love my SSV though because I know it'll last me forever.

7. Ive tried a dbv and do not like it as much as my eq. I feel like the ssv is a great vape just not worth the price difference over the eq.