Extreme q tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Infamous Smoke, Jun 15, 2012.

1. What's up blades? I've owned the extreme q for 6-7 months and use it Daily here's tips to use it like a pro.

#1 when heating take make sure bowl is empty. Turn heat to 401 and turn fan to 3. Will be heated perfect in 5 mins

#2 if you love thick bags but it's harsh attach the whip to the bag. It will rip like a bong.

#3 best replacement bags are volcano bags. You make your own length, I have a personal and a party bag.

#4 HOLD vapor in, when thc is Vaporized it becauses water vapor. It's not going to hurt you and you will still blow out a cloud but get blazed as shit.

#5 save vap bud for cooking or resmoking

#6 if low on money buy corn and flavor with Cronic hypnotic (taste like dank), calli orange, strawberry cough, and chick magnet cherry. Make corn oh so good.

If you own a bong get an attachment, fill the bag at 420 and use the whip to connect the bag and bong and enjoy perfect safe vapor clouds. (; hope I helped

2. another thing is after every 4-6 hits shut the fan off take out the whip and mix with herb around

3. Don't forget 'elbow packing' for those super dense, milky rips.