Extreme paranoia, or realistic concern?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Aug 28, 2007.

1. So this guy that isn't me lives in an on campus apt complex which is nice and pretty low key. Unless you are making tons of noise and get complaints, no one will bother you here. We even have private bathrooms inside our own bedrooms. So this guy that isn't me is thinking that with the current roommates, it would be a good idea to keep the smoking on the down low, so he was going to smoke in his own bathroom and just run the fan in it. But he has a concern where he is not sure where the output of the fan is. The vent has to blow the stuff out somewhere, right? Is it horribly paranoid to be worried that the exit vent is somewhere ground level and people walking buy it are gonna smell the greenery, or is this not a realistic concern at all?

2. those fans aren't even strong enough to really suck the smoke through them, nobody will smell it i'm sure. although i would just go outside and smoke a blunt.

edit: oh it's an apartment, there's no way you can get in trouble. i would just smoke in a room with an open window. i chief in my bedroom with the windows closed and the smell goes away pretty fast.

3. even if the smoke was blown out through some vent and people smelled it, what's the big deal. most people wouldn't give a shit to start with and even if someone did they would have no idea where it was coming from