Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme pain after taking hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrGonzz420, Feb 7, 2018.

1. I woke up this morning and decided to have a smoke session after picking up some fire bud last night, when I was smoking it, I took my hit, held it in, and at this point all was good. But the second I started coughing I was instantly hit with this intense, might I say extreme pain directly to the side of my right eye socket. On my first cough, which was extremely harsh from my bong, I swear I could almost feel this ripping/tearing feeling in my head before the pain started. The pain is akin to a headache/being hit in the head aching. Like it feels like a headache, but it's also throbbing like I was hit with something. This doesn't seem to happen whenever I smoke. Only once in a blue moon. And for some reason it only seems to happen when I'm smoking from my bong which ALWAYS tastes just absolutely terrible and bitter and I can't figure out why.

2. If I cough too hard I sometimes throw my back out. Maybe it’s a muscle pull in a really odd place.

3. That's what I'm actually starting to think it is. It doesn't feel like a normal headache.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If it persists seek medical advice from a medical professional not here please

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app