Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme munchies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Im Riley, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I get AWFUL munchies when I smoke. Its just ridiculous how much I eat after blazing. I consider this a legit problem, and if I can't stop it, I think I need to stop toking period. Any tips/tricks to avoid the munchies, or just not eat anything when you have them? Much appreciated! ;)

2. it happens to me sometimes i notice every time i smoke im going for more food sometimes... the only thing ive found is sativa's are more of a head high kinda more of an upper high no reall couch lock and munchie feeling.... but sativa's dont really get me that high for some reason..

3. When I call up my dealer he usually just has 1 type of bud at a time, I don't think I can specifically ask for a sativa :(

4. If you gonna munchy, you gonna munchy

I say you should just make the best out of it! Eat your dad's socks

But really, stock up on healthy foods. Apples, celery and peanut butter, fruit and yogurt smoothies, homemade mashed potatoes (actually an extremely cost effective munchie), you name it. Believe me, munching on only healthy food is extremely liberating and it will make your high so much better. You will feel so good about eating healthily that you will feel less bad about doing bad things. Like locking ten year olds in your basement

[​IMG]

5. Can't eat too many apples.

6. What I would say is, if you aren't an every-day-toker, is to just buy a bunch of chips and pop before you toke up, then just chow down.
    Happy toking

7. Thank god I'm not the only one, yesterday I woke up next to a half eaten bowl of frosted flakes, 2 string cheese wrappers, and a cup of nutella with big marshmallows haha I LOVE IT :bongin:

8. As posted above, just go for healthy food bro. It's gonna be good either way cuz you're high. Chop up some carrots and celery and put em on a plate with some ranch or whatever. Some apples and peanut butter, anything really just use your head. Nah mean? :smoking:

9. Self control.......
    Eat something healthy instead of junk or just drink something tasty.
    I find that drinking cold milk is like having a five star dinner when I'm high, satisfy my taste buds while something fizzy like soda I find disgusting while high.

10. Not all munchies are unhealthy. Healthy munchies. Problem solved