Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Lack of dealers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MurcielagoLP640, May 20, 2010.

1. my bad.i went & read ur other posts,your too stupid to be a cop...a banana wrapped in duct tape...roflmao...:rolleyes:

2. :rolleyes:seems i'm not only one that read it that way huh...?:rolleyes:

u should heed your own advice.

your so smart u needed someone to tell u this?!!!![/SIZE]

hmmm...another one...

don't apologize u were right the first time!!!

3. #23 classactslacker, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    im not hating but i am kind of confused cause on your first post it sounded like you were completely dry and had no hookups and then after reading through it sounds like you do have a way to get weed just it is inconvenient. Correct me if i am wrong :smoke:

4. So, you smoke with alot of people, you say you are high (a couple posts back), but you cant find weed. Are you serious man?

5. dudes a cop

6. nah that was kinda gay

7. I agree

8. YEP..thats what i thought of as soon as i read his post about " patroling"....bet he doesn't come back 4 more...:wave: