Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Lack of dealers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MurcielagoLP640, May 20, 2010.

1. I want weed and have absolutely no way to get any.
    Last dude I used to get from got busted.
    I have no idea what to do, because any kind of growing is out of the question.
    Help?

2. Been there, before.

I'd suggest trying to find people that smoke and just casually asking them for a hookup, or looking around the college towns in your area.

Good luck, man.

3. Nada, man. I live a town away from Bloomsburg U, and I spent a whole week patrolling down there. The town I live in has people, but absolutely nobody I would trust. Let alone speak to.
    Anybody live in PA?

4. youre shit out of luck friend. How do you expect to meet someone to get you some weed if you don't even SPEAK to anyone, let alone smoke with anyone..So you said you live a town away from something called bloomsburg U, sounds like a college. Colleges have weed, so go there and stop being anti-social. good luck

ps dont expect anyone forum members to hook you up.

5. #5 Bunnyrabbitz, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010

had that for like a month and a half... got robbed got in trouble or sorts of shit because of dry SO glad its ovvv ver sorry v buvvvvvvvvvvvvvvton brokevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvf vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvfffcfvvggtvbbvgvvvvvvvvvvvvv sorry about that( v button broke), so glad being dry over my dealer is the bomb!!! sometimes I have nightmares he stops selling and yesterday had vivid nightmare he got busted, his neigbhors got him caught and moved out with zigs and a altoids box full of blunts that smelled like chicken (very bigggg) smelled good you could see the weed had developed into chunks of white chicken meat and then there was some cocaine guy with kfc skin as coke like in South Park episode Med. Fried Chicken (wierd as hell)you could see dank chunks of chicken weed on the end of the blunt (so giant the chunks and the blunt was wrapped like a cone) coming out, and the altoids box we dumped in front yard but my friend secretly retrieved it! so we smoked it saw the dealer ccome by going to his mansion with his wife with golden gates and police come with swat and bust him then we leave smoke then i look around his house and think about possible stash spots and we smoke the chicken blunt.

good times

must have been triggered by not smokin since thursday then toking yesterday.

wasnt my post sooooo epic?

:smoke::hello: :D

6. you have got to give me + positive rep for that post!!!!!!!

7. I'm not antisocial. I smoke with a shitload of people. It is a college. And there is weed. The town I live in is full of confirmed snitches, so why don't you come down here and be all social. See how it works out for ya. And if you actually thought I'd go to the internet for weed, you should go back to school. You obviously missed the part where you learn and become intelligent.

8. Ahahah tron757 just got toldddddd

9. You answered your own question, ask them to help you out.

10. Yet another reason why i love living in california.

11. I have three guys that I go to, but the guy with the good stuff is overpriced. It wouldn't be too bad if he was a GOOD dealer, but you have to let him know a week in advanced when you want shit.

The other two can get you the stuff within an hour if they don't have it, but you're lucky to get middies. Prices are awesome, though. Usually about $20 for a quarter of decent middies. I usually go that route since a gram will last me almost 4 days.

Low tolerance :smoke:

12. you smoke with a shitload of other people, right? well they all have to get their weed from somewhere, so ask them if they could hook you up or if theyd introduce you to their dealer?

13. Sounds like you have some possible hooks there?

14. hmmm..like in a patrol car:eek:

who would know all about the CONFIRMED (how ?) snitches & still not be able to score in their own town ? am i the only one that smells BACON!!!:mad:

15. I can't wait to move to LA after college. Only 4 more years. :(

16. Want help? Read the rules, my friend. You can't ask for hookups here.

17. I wasn't seriously asking for a hookup, I was just bummed out from lack of available weed.
    And yeah, I do know a bunch of people who smoke and get from other people, it'd just nice to not have to go through two or three different people to get weed. It'd be nice to just pick up the phone, call one person, and bam.

And to the douche who smelled bacon. Seriously? No. Just shut up lol. You make yourself look stupid. I know they're confirmed snitches because I either bought from them before, or know someone who has, and none of them are to be trusted.

In a nutshell, I live in a two square mile town full of douches and wanksters who can't wipe they're own asses without being a bitch about it. I hate buying from people who are super paranoid and hard to deal with. Like "I'll meet you at x time" and you don't get a text back.

I pretty much started this thread to bitch lol. Sorry to the cool people.

18. :rolleyes:

:wave:as kermit the frog said;douche or not i still smell pork! :p;):smoke::smoke:

19. I would laugh at the sheer idiocy of what you are saying, but I am high.
    So stop reading into a few words, and piss off.

20. I do feel sorry for you, my friend. I hope you are able to find some weed, sir. I appologize for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.