Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Extreme* High Consistantly after break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teramazoo, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    I was smoking pretty all the time(weekends) for about a year. I took a 6 month break of no smoking. I returned about 4 months ago, smoking weekends and a some on weekdays. The problem is before I was getting stoned like normal people and I could still function. After I came back, every time I smoke I get destroyed, like the high is completely unenjoyable and utterly couch-locking. I have been trying to smoke a lot in effort to make "break" through this shield of shitty high. I can't seem to get around.

I was wondering if anyone had advice or similar stories to help me get over this crap?

Thanks in advance.

2. small deep inhales, eventually take more hits slowly.

eventually you'll feel higher n higher and less out-of-body/ couch locked droolin on yourself lol

3. That happened to me for a while, except I didn't go on a break. Now it stopped for some reason. I've concluded it was just a run of indica heavy strains (I don't usually pick what I'm smoking).

4. If you're smoking indicas that might be why (most likely). Try smoking another strain.

Personally, I know what you're talking about because that's how it used to be with me. I also used to only smoke at night. When I started smoking in the day, I HAD to get up and do stuff, that really helped. Try to kind of force yourself to get up and move, like only fill your water bottle half full so that halfway through the session you have to fill it up. Might be annoying, but hey so is being stuck on the couch.

5. I was going to mention trying a different strains but I got beat to the punch. Also the grower can somewhat influence the type of high by their choice of harvest times. Harvesting when the t's are mostly cloudly will give ya more of a head high while harvesting when the t's are are mostly amber will give u a stoned couch-lock style high. When ever i am couch-locked i'll use one of those water misters and spray a small cloud of water mist then pass my face through it. I find the cool refreshing feel of the water mist just enough to liten my high to more of a head high.

6. completely off topic, but i love the redtail in your sig. Beautiful snake, is s/he yours?