Extreme Guerilla?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by evilnester666, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I have been doing some searching and haven't been able to find anything... Maybe someone can help me out.

Looking for information on a grow, where you do not leave the forrest from seedling planting to dried bud. :rolleyes:

Here is to hoping that this has been covered on a different website or someone knows better terms to search for. Any help or information, all appreciated.

2. There is a documentary on the Doc channel in Canada called "Walking Naked Laughing" that is about some BC growers that live out in the bush for the growing season. I don't remember seeing any threads about camping out with your plants on any forums, though I am sure some people do.

3. Being with my plants that long would make me paranoid.

4. Specially if you were alone. Every noise would be an intruder, and before you know it you would be mounting wars against the chipmunks.

5. Doing that would be kinda tight. But then in other ways not so much. But so much time and effort would result in massive yields. And im sure you could have one hella rest of the year :p.

6. Yes, its called camping!!....LOL Would be kind of an enlightening experience, to be with them every day from birth to death so to speak.

7. You could go out into the wilderness alone like HDT.

8. ya, I was kinda thinkin' that too.

lol at the wars against chipmunks.

9. Go rent the movie Home Grown, it has some good stars in it, Billy Bob Thorton, Hank Azaria, and Ryan Phillipe all grow for a rich guy I'm guessing in California somewhere and they live out in the woods during the whole grow, decent flick esp with a few bong hits.

10. lol i thought of the same thing settin up camp in the middle of nowhere for a few months to grow a nice crop.. but thats be pritty expensive to get started. havein to buy food and bud for 4 moths lol

11. what ever happened to living off the land! haha. I would only attempt this with:

a) a friend
    b)a lot of weed
    c)camera to document it

d)nothing to do for 6 months.

12. i use to take to the woods for extended "walks"...but the longest was 12 days. much more than 5 and i was wishin i had a horse and a companion. a survival trip for a week would do all u city slickers a world of good...:)

i would love to run a grow out that far and that big. the food/water/housing wouldnt be a big issue...the real issue with something like that is the logistics. a 1500lb grow 50 miles back in would be a nightmare. unless you had connections for a helicopter, 50 trimmers and supplies to keep them alive and happy, and a buyer for 1.5 to 2 million dollars worth of bulk....preferably one who didnt figure on killin you and just keepin ur loot;)

growin a few plants and campin out with them in the neighbors back 40 is just a recipe for jail time

13. Thank you for that movie reference just watched probably one of my favorite movies now:hello: + rep

14. lesbian movie?

15. #15 evilnester666, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
    Thanks for the walking naked doc... wasn't able to find it last night. Gonna look in a little bit for it.

"Specially if you were alone. Every noise would be an intruder, and before you know it you would be mounting wars against the chipmunks." I would be from the beginning with figure 4 dead fall traps.

"what ever happened to living off the land! haha. I would only attempt this with:

a) a friend
    b)a lot of weed
    c)camera to document it

d)nothing to do for 6 months."

I am kind of antisocial, so I am scrapping a. Less is more, at least this time. B), Take some low ryders a month in with me. c) for sure, I would love one, but how much will be able to be documented and in what style is going to depend on money. D) works for me ;).

"a 1500lb grow 50 miles back in would be a nightmare. unless you had connections for a helicopter"

Weed motivates me in strange ways... I bet I could walk pretty far with 100 pounds of weed on me. I am not talking about in a neighbors back 40 either, a place far enough out that it doesn't even get heli searches. A place far enough out where if I fail hard enough I will die.

"Yes, its called camping!!....LOL Would be kind of an enlightening experience, to be with them every day from birth to death so to speak."

Ya basically ;). It depresses me to think about how mediocre my life is. I feel like this safety net our society has is keeping me from finding out who I am.

I almost want to make a new thread for this video but I will put it here... Dunno seems to be a better dream then any other I have heard yet....

I say smoke a nice bowl before watching :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpNBNg4JzeQ[/ame]

ICON A5

Who wouldn't want their own plane? The ICON A5 ($139,000; 2010) is a two-seat sport airplane aimed at the masses. Designed to be "predictable and easy-to-fly," the lightweight personal aircraft is amphibious with retractable landing gear for flying off land and water alike. The A5 features a carbon fiber airframe, a 100-hp/120-mph Rotax 912 ULS engine (that runs on both auto and aviation gas), and folding wings that allow it to be stored at home and towed on the highway with a trailer. If you don't think your weekend piloting skills are up to par, fear not — the A5 comes with a bevy of safety features. Included will be a propeller guard, wing angle of attack indicator (sounds important), and a huge, built-in parachute that helps the entire plane come down a little easier in an emergency.

16. two problems:

I'd have to be fairly close to a water source. I like the outdoors...but, I really like to be clean. I would have to be washing myself daily, or else I'd go insane.

no fires

oh, I don't think there's such a thing as walking 50 miles away from the road to grow....at least not in the us. In the amazon, maybe. a few miles off the trail or road is sufficient, i'd say.

17. i go camping all the time.YES BY MY SELF sometimes 3-5 weeks at a time

18. theres lots of place you can walk 50 miles from a road to grow

19. Just dig a bunker and get a lot of battery powered lights and stuff and live in the bunker
    and grow weed. then you dont have to go so far just bout a mile into the woods.

20. #20 evilnester666, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
    A bunker would be dug for sure. I am trying to piece together a curing center dug into a hill.

I would have no lights for sure. That is just more money, more risk, and when I already have the best lamp possible, no need to switch.

Every step I took to not have to bring anything else in after the initial time would only pay off exponentially in the end for stealth.

A water source will be secured for sure, if not just for the plants and I will need lots of it. I also have one of those water showers that you heat up with the sun.

Maybe I need to switch up my searching to just hardcore camping for a while, and then mix in the growing information on top.

If anyone that has gone on their "extended walks" or couple week survival camping trips has any stories or information to share... I am like a sponge. There is plenty of information out there, so don't feel the need to... but if you have something you would lik to share, I would enjoy reading it.