Extreme fear side effect?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitaraun, Aug 26, 2013.

1. I am brand new to GC and haven't been toking for too long, but I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. I was smoking up with my cousin and she was feeling it after one hit (my little one hit wonder cousin :p) but I felt nothing. I was on my fifth hit when I finally felt that familiar over sensitized feeling, watching my cousin trip out. After a little while, I felt this.. well all i can describe it as is extreme fear. Not paranoia at all, just fear. I curled up in a ball and started crying. I have no idea why this happened, and when I tried to think what I could be scared of, my mind went blank. The fear went away after about fifteen minutes, but even after I didn't feel relaxed. Has someone out there had a similar experience? 

2. be careful not to OD on those marijuanas

3. another new account with a story right out of 'reefer madness'...

we see this often on GC lately...some of these types, wait a bit before posting their reefer madness stories and then their accounts just fade away...

4. I think it's paranoia lol. Outta the thousand years of weed smoking you're the first to say weed causes you to fear? Nah man paranoia. You just can't handle weed lil boy

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

overdosing is possible with every drug. You don't have to die or be sent to the hospital to have OD'd on something. Sounds like OP did over dose. He had too much of a dose and his body/mind couldn't handle it. I'm sure it's happened to all of us at one point or another. There have definitely been times where I smoked a blunt of some potent sativa and was uncomfortably high. Feeling nauseous with the room spinning around me. Not being able to walk or even stand for a good 20 minutes. 

6. Kind of sounds like a panic attack to me.  With any kind of medicine you need to watch your dosage and with any drug you need to know your limits.  Take a few less hits next time, alright buddy?

7. wow

you didnt smoke weed.

8. Solution: Quit smoking krak kokane.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I agree. It does sound like a panic attack. Sudden onset of fear (impending doom) is one of the most common symptoms of a panic attack.

10. Thanks. And I'm a girl by the way

11. Yeah really.. Thanks for being nice about this.. I feel like such a dork but it really scared the crap out of me. Had some more of the same stuff last night and didn't get any kind of bad effects, but I did take a lot fewer hits

12. Oh in that case.  Sorry for the rude comments random girl on the internet :smoke: 

13. Sounds plausible.. My cousin was so nausious she booked it to the bathroom

14. why do I feel like there's more to all this shit than just telling a blade it was anxiety or saying it's a panic attack, alot of this shit is so common.

15. youre a girl? prepare for everyones attitude towards you to change on here now lol

Well. I don't think it's a case of it being anything more than that. But more so people just saying it's things like anxiety but not taking that in and of itself seriously. 

17. Worst nausea I've ever had was during a high elevation smoke session.  We were at about 8,000 ft on a hike and decided to smoke a bowl or two... or three.. or... I lost count.  Smoked waaaay too much.  Puked up everything including my shoes.  gah!  Never again. 

18. #18 FatGrow, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    anxiety is fear, your heart beats fast in fear because you're too confused to listen to it instead of your mind(brain).

Most of the time yeah. But not always. I have chronic anxiety. And it's definitely not always because of fear. 

20. what is it because of?