extreme fear of cats.

Discussion in 'General' started by dippin dave, Nov 15, 2012.

1. ok i have a extreme fear of cats and i want to get rid of it. idk why im so afraid of them i have a 100 pound german shepherd and he never scares me but theres this little cat on my porch. the reason i saw it was i wanted to go get my ipod out of my car and i see it on the porch and it's so scary i couldnt even go out side my heart was beating fast and i was about to cry i was so scared. it is meaowing really loud now and its freaking me out is there anything i can do to get rid of my fear and is it normal to be scared of cats or am i different? please help.

2. da fuq aha

3. Call animal control

4. OP must be trollin:rolleyes:'

5. I hope op doesnt let dog meet the cat

"Quality, over Quantity."

6. You are different.

7. i ate a cat once....

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8]Surprised Kitty (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Trollin or trollin...i cant decide...either way, dont be a puss over a pussy...lol

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEw3A_QO9o]Cat on LSD - YouTube[/ame]

11. Some cats are assholes and can fuck your shit up. My friend had her cat scratch her lip and had to get 7 stitches. Always remember if they attack you, you can always punt them... Some feral cats are super mean... But there are a lot of nice snuggly ones too. Just learn to defend yourself if attacked.

12. ok guys i opened my door and gave it some tuna and it came to me and was nice so now ill take it to the vet and get it declawed ,spayed and shots. but when i sleep im going to close my bedroom door. i heard that cats can breath all the air out of your lungs and i saw awhile ago that a cat ate a baby's throat because it smelt like milk but it seems friendly so when im awake i dont think it will hurt me.

13. Well gee, you got over that debilitating fear pretty fast.

14. it was hard i was scared but after i petted it i saw it couldnt hurt me. i also had my mini baseball bat in my pocket so i could kill it if it hurt me. its just like a 1 or 2 months old. if it was a full grown cat i would of called 911

15. You should probably call 911 anyway, it might have a knife.

16. and a arrest warrant.

17. I hate cats. I'm just traumatized because I was stuck in a room with a cat when I was young and it literally stared at me the entire time I was there. It didnt move or anything. Blech.