extrasensory experiences

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ete23, Nov 9, 2010.

1. #1 ete23, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    ive been one with nature before
    i loved it so much i cried, much
    nature left me down low
    the devil and angel on shoulders scenario played a big part

but it was bringing my subconscious conscious, then being able to interact with myself on a WHOLE other level
    i was so extrasensory, no drugs, it was beautiful, i smoked a fews gs, but the experience felt like the best weed high ever , off mids. pure clear minded.

i experienced it telepathically, no visions, just like everyday life

anyone have extrasensory experiences on here?

2. Taken that my sensory organs were formed because of conditions present in the environment, I would say that I am "one with nature". My organic makeup is a direct consequence of this relationship.

Although the insight is self-enlightening, I don't think I could say that recognizing this is something based off of an "extrasensory experience". I don't know how you could show that it did not originate from your brain either...

3. #3 ete23, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    ya, its a one time deal

extra sensory
    more aware, very aware you could say is what i experienced. they are rare and ive only had 2, i hope to have NO more because, it takes 2 months to get right again. it was all in my head, just like anything, it all so cerebral

i had to push some buttons and stroke some keys but i feel enlightened and that is all that matters to me. my life..

i experienced so much love during this 'period', ill never be a hater

i had my first trying to prove god through the bible, my second i proved god to myself, so i figure im good.