Extracts

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ZEROBS, Feb 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. image.jpg so, I have atm 11 full jars of some frosty ass bag seed weed. I don’t care for the taste so I was gonna make something with it. Was planning on bubble hash till I read the new rso thread. With that 11 jars I chopped(pics) today and have one more plant imma let go longer. I’ve only ever extracted jnto coconut oil. Wondering if bubble hash or RSO would be a better way to go. I’ve nvr experienced either. Idk what the high is like for either of them. Some tips, feedback on the if u have used them, what would be the best route to go etc etc? Any info on the subject is welcome.
    Side note I was planning on buying bubble bags, bubble washing machine, resin press for dress bud(75$) and that decarb cup thing 644C2785-DB5E-41C3-98CF-F7C5528C9A00.jpeg D05DE8A4-086F-4F85-A0F5-28A5871E6CC0.jpeg

2. No doubt late to your party here...

But when I get frosty shit not worth curing/smoking I save it all up and use bubble bags to make dry ice hash. It so fast and easy to do. Then you can take the dry ice hash and either smoke it, or make bho from it etc... even RSO would be better using it vs weed. Would take a lot less alcohol and yield more with less chlorophyll.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum