Extractor

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by popcornhemeroid, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Ok so I'm trying a few different things to see what's best. So far I've tried my honey bee extractor and oven also a ss tube from the plumbing store 6 inch nipple with a cap 1 and a quarter diameter.. Got another one and coupler if I want to double my load. So this has been working good but I've decided to step it up with a el glass on glass with a diffuser top extractor and a vac system from extraction experts...Also now I've found out about BHOmbtubes and am considering grabbing one of those. Any thoughts , anyone experienced one of these things!? Yield higher ? Any benefits ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Sanitary spools FTW fuck overpaying for people to put together parts you can easily buy yourself.

[​IMG]

3. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19086241" timestamp="1385971772"]Sanitary spools FTW fuck overpaying for people to put together parts you can easily buy yourself.[​IMG][/quote]Where'd you get that?!?! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ill also bite and ask where you got it even though I googled sanitary spools and found a site that does sell parts and stuff I'm not wanting to price it together myself. Call me lazy but yea haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386009817.156249.jpg also then isn't this the same thing just the lazy way adding couplers to add length. Would I yield the same?? I was mostly interested in the handle they build on it and the science behind what they are building, if there is any. Like the nozzle at the end... Could just be a lost cause. Would like to hear more... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386009959.673840.jpg sorry if the light was bad in the first picture Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19086241" timestamp="1385971772"]Sanitary spools FTW fuck overpaying for people to put together parts you can easily buy yourself.[​IMG][/quote]yes but what did you pay for this setup?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum