Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extraction Questions BHO

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StayHigh v2, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I need some truely experienced advice..

Ive been running Bho for like a year now.. always got what I think and what everyone else thinks is really good and potent. I always whip it up, add a little heat and whatnot, sometimes vac it. But heres my real question

how neccessary is it to use a filter? The first time I used a filter I just saw alot of my oil get caught in it and kinda go to waste. My extraction tube has just a tiny hole at the bottom enough to let the butane and oil out, no plant matter anyways. Is a screen/filter still neccessary at the bottom of the extractor?

2. What kind of filter do you use? Try a fine mesh one if you're using coffee filters.

3. Anybody else?

I never used a filter after my first time.

4. i think so i use organic coffee filters i dont think that the oil that did get caught on it is alot