Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

extracting thc?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cacmi, Feb 5, 2010.

1. i was wondering if you can extract thc by boiling it in water?

2. no, you need somthing with fats in it like oil or butter to extract the thc, boiling it will do nothing unless you add honey to the water to make tea

3. i was thinking about making a fruity drink like kool-aid any oil i can put in the water?

4. extract it with some A-A-A-A-A-ALCOHOL:D:smoking:

5. You can make some home made hash with 91percent rubbing alcohol. search qwso hash on here and you will find plenty of info. I made it once with like 10grams of buds and 10grams trimmings and got about 1gram of hash so its not really cost effetive unless you have a lot of trimmings. That you whould just throw out anyway

6. 10 grams of weed, and ten grams of trimmings and you only got a gram of hash?

dude, wtf. did you have serious shit for weed? no offense. but that's really low. how many washes did you do? you should have gotten more hash than that.

7. dude 1 gram..? Sounds like you used some seriously shitty shwag...

8. It was a bagseed mexican mids plant. The bud was very weak so i decided to just turn it into hash. I suspect i only got about 1gram beacuse there just wasnt a whole lot of thc to begin with.

I grew 3femlaes from bag seed and 2 out of the 3 plants was sweet sweet crysatly sweet sativaness. But for what ever reason that 3rd plant had to be made into hash and i did only 1 wash cus i figured the 2nd wash whouldnt be anygood. The hash was actually pretty nice though.