Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extracting thc from cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skaterdevil, Dec 7, 2009.

1. I quote another user here

I just can't see it happening no matter what you try lol & if you use the wrong thing to try & do it you might fuck up a batch of butter.. why don't you just try eating larger ammounts of the butter you've got?? That's what I'd do

2. Well, I've got about 2 sticks left (out of 4) and I ate nearly half of one all in one go with some peanut butter mixed in. It was really odd, I felt kind of focused, but that's it, next day, I felt like I had a strange hang over. I just won't make any more cannabutter in the future. :D I can't seem to give the stuff away, cause I made a strong batch of brownies, told people to eat a quarter of it, and no one listened, lol. They never listen! There is a fine line between persistence and stubbornness!

• Like Like x 2