extracted DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by enjoychris, Mar 8, 2009.

1. I got some extracted dxm from some Delsym. The polistirex kind.

How much should I take? How should I ingest it? When should I start feeling the effects?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smoke:

2. ehh. please tell me you don't have it in a line ready to be snorted...

Anyways. How big of a bottle did you extract it from?

Also, you need to know your weight to be able to measure your dose accordingly.

3. Rail that shit

4. #5 enjoychris, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    No, I'm not going to snot it lol. I just licked that line up.

I weigh about 130 LB.

That line was about 1 in long by the way.

EDIT: I weighed out what i have left. 0.4 grams. That's 400 mg correct?

5. well look at the bottle and calculate the amount of DXM total, there will be no increase or decrease in the amount of DXM when you are just extracting...

6. I bought another bottle and I'm going to do this again. Last time I fell asleep waiting for the effects to kick in. Poured it right now and waiting for it to settle. I should have a dry powder by 6:30.

How many millograms should I take? I weight about 140. I do have a scale also.

Thanks in advance!

7. You're doing Polistirix? It will take more to get where you want to be. 250-300 mg's of DXM HBr but 500-600 mg's for DXM Polistirix.

8. Yea, polistirex. I'll be doing about 0.5 g. Thanks for the help! :hello:

9. Hope all goes well for you.
    Two bottles of delsym was enough for me to feel that i reached high second plateau with myself only weighing around 160lb.
    They were both 3oz bottles.

10. How was the experience? Was it enough?

11. It went very well. I have about .2 soaking in some lemom juice right now. Waiting till 8 to dose.

12. Oh dont go spouting this bullshit again.

Delsym advertises that 5ml of DXM polistirex is equivalent to 30ml of DXM Hbr.

I might be really fucking baked here...but that kind of equals out to........more.

13. Why don't people understand this simple concept. The bottle says every 5ml has the polistirex equivalent of 30mg Hbr. Its the same amount. The polistirex doesn't dissolve until it reaches your stomach, so the effect lasts longer.

Take the same amount of your extract as you would of normal DXM Hbr.

14. No. It says 5mL teaspoon of Delsym has a dose of DXM Polistirex equivalent to 30mg DXM HBr. Meaning the doses are equal.

Polistirex will, however, have added weight due to the plastic, time-release coating.