Extract THC into Pills _Easy

Discussion in 'General' started by kalidus8, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I found this randomly while I was searching Google for extraction. See my goal is to get high from THC without having to smoke my lungs. I found this but I have yet to test it.
    Take a look it looks sweet. Please Add and Modify to improve!

2. #2 BadKittySmiles, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Just... no. No. Nooooooo!!! The lowest-grade oil not at all suited for processing cannabis glandular material, no decarbing, and the worst way to process. Just... no!!! :p

The below is what you're looking for, right in the stickies in the edible section at GC. :)

And if you really want to use herb without sifting for hash first, just keep in mind that, instead of a single cap potentially being much too strong, it's going to be much more diluted, and it may take you a few capsules to get where you need to be.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

-----

An excerpt from the Concentrate tutorial....

-Medical Grade: ~Cannabis Concentrate~ -

.............................**BIOAVAILABLE**

When working and talking with various patients across the globe, it doesn't take long to learn (and to agree, for good reason) that

Rick Simpson's hemp oil
    is valued highly by those 'in the know'.

However, again with patients in the know, their biggest problem is that when it is made the 'traditional way', the potency

and medicinal value that the resulting 'hemp oil' concentrate contains, is simply not very bioavailable.

Meaning, that you pass most of it through your digestive tract, without absorption!

---------------

Even though it has been stripped from the inert plant matter, the potency is still not easily absorbed by the body; it bounces off cellular

walls, and continues down your tract going 'in one end, and right out the other,' without absorption!

[​IMG]

-----------

Cannabis glandular material is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb, even if it has been activated, and even when it
    is in the form of a sticky filtered concentrate, such as BHO, or Rick Simpson's Oil.

It needs a 'vehicle' such as oil, glycerin, or even alcohol, which drastically improves cellular permeability, in order to provide
    you with the most absorption and the strongest sensations.

[​IMG]

The above 'water' could be brownie mix, it could be a beverage, or it could simply be the extra contents of your stomach
    after swallowing canna oil as it is, or inside of a capsule.

When you process in oil gently, for long enough, a solution is formed in such a way when the solvent (in this case, oil) creates
    a persistent 'coat' on the broken down particles of the solute (cannabis glandular material)... once this occurs, you have
    a bioavailable 'solution'.

In other words, we choose the edible solvents we do, not only because they are effective at breaking down cannabis
    glandular material, but because they help our bodies absorb it!

The specific oil source that you choose, even directly dictates where in the body, your oil is absorbed.... this is why the
    quality of oil matters, as well.

Unless you know for a fact that your liver does not function properly, and that it consistently over-metabolizes both
    food and medications, you should start with medium-chain containing oils such as coconut oil and palm kernal oil,
    or to a lesser extend, clarified butter.

These oils deliver potency via the portal vein and liver, where a kind of chemical conversion takes place as the liver
    metabolizes the oil, causing the majority of the D9-THC to convert to the more powerful 11-OH-THC!!

Choose the wrong oil, however, and you miss out on most, if not all of that conversion... which results in a much
    weaker, shorter-lived experience.

----------------

Common kitchen cooking oils such as olive, corn, canola and soy should be avoided, due to their long-chain

triglyceride content, UNLESS you are one of the very rare people with a liver that consistently over-metabolizes

cannabinoids. In this case I would suggest using either olive, grapeseed (low temps only), or sesame oils, because long-chain

cooking oils promote lymphatic absorption, meaning they almost entirely bypass the liver all together.

-----------

Also, it is a little known fact that you can achieve a RANGE of effects and results, depending how well you activate

your material, and depending how bioavailable your oil is.

-----------

A single strain, is not limited to providing only a 'single type' of experience when it is eaten, like it generally provides when it

is smoked.

-----------

Edible cannabis can be more like vaporization, it can provide a range of experiences depending how you treat it, and the

possibilities can be much greater than smoking, or even vaping!

----------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps. :wave:

3. This is actually pretty neat. Cool find reppin ya

4. The local med store sells bottles of THC pills. I;ve chatted with a few employess and they all says the same thing: if you're a regular smoker, these dont do shit. Even if you down the whole bottle.

Your milage may vary, however.

5. Look how different the method that the OP found is, from the tutorials I posted.... it's all in the processing!

Saying that an edible, drink or capsule from one clinic doesn't work, fortunately, has nothing to do with your own home-made edibles! :hello:

6. Which is why I said "your milage may vary".

7. That earlier sentence mentioning different capsules and their potency is where you were misleading, where it has little to nothing to do with making them yourself. ;)

Capsules when made properly are SUPERIOR to most edibles, not inferior. :smoke:

8. Id like an extraction method that doesn't produce a major smell in my kitchen.
    I am going to take a portable stove and oven and make brownies at the park so that way I dont stink my kitchen. I smoke in my room just not in the house and when you taint a fresh room its not a virgin anymore.

9. Can I snort these?

10. [quote name='"kalidus8"']Id like an extraction method that doesn't produce a major smell in my kitchen.
    I am going to take a portable stove and oven and make brownies at the park so that way I dont stink my kitchen. I smoke in my room just not in the house and when you taint a fresh room its not a virgin anymore.[/quote]

Thanks for the idea.

11. or you could vape...

12. One should realize , Digesting THC is very different than inhaling it . When I had brownies last, I was drinking some Hennessy and this chick made a batch with a half ounce of Maryjane. We ate brownies and by the time I finished rolling a blunt, I was feeling the body high. It was awesome , We smoked the blunt too we were so Efin high all night till about 5 .

Im sure your familiar with the Name "Jonny apple seed"
    Well I plan to be Tony Marijuana seed . I will plant random seeds every time I get a chance! and one day we will have enough maryjane so that no one goes hungry again!

13. #13 BadKittySmiles, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012

The BEST oils, produce no odor to begin with. :)

For both security, and potency/efficiency sake, you're best off making an odorless oil, it's just a simple matter of sealing, heating, and cooling properly!

If you follow the tutorials I provided, you will NOT produce any odor, at any point during processing. You should be containing your herb during all heating, both during the decarb and during the extraction process, while promoting bioavailability in oil.

If you seal your containers properly, and leave them closed until they've cooled, you have nothing to worry about. Oven bags, and aluminum foil, wrapped around your containers, are your friends!
    I've had police officers in my house, whom I called myself, for emergency assistance, with a batch of oil cooking at the same time in the same kitchen I offered them coffee in. ;)

I'm not saying you should do the same and invite the cops over for a smell-check, (except in the case of an emergency, lol), but your neighbors won't know a thing, and if your non-smoker spouse has a problem with the smell of cannabis, they won't even know you were cooking! :hello:

The step that produces the most odor, is before you even turn your oven on.. when you're grinding up the material.

And pulling out a bag of nugs, and grinding away, is probably not something you want to be doing in the park. :eek:

The extraction should produce the least odor...

-----------------

Baking with your oil:

When baking brownies with a properly made (not a poorly extracted/broken down) oil and canna solution, the odor is minimal, but may be very slightly detectable.

It will be more like a very faint, vape-hit..... but baking free-floating cannabinoids, which have not been properly broken down, and have not formed a solution with the oil, produce much more odor even in spite of the lower temps they are exposed to during baking.

(Most brownies reach 170 - 75 f by the time they finish cooking, 'dry' brownies just barely reach 200 - 205 f, all the while before it is much, much cooler. This is why, besides the diluted oil, you don't make edibles by just tossing ground herb into the mix!)

A Lava Cake, is a good option for even cooler temps, and even less odor than brownies or cookies... they are, basically, just under-cooked cakes!

[​IMG]

And in my experience, canna pizzas smell like nothing at all, besides a fantastic pizza.. same for chicken and meat pies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

However...

If even that is a problem (and I assume you also mustn't be able to smoke in your house, where smoking and vaping produces MUCH more odor, than any of the above), then just make a bake-less cold edible, such as the Truffles and Peanut Butter Canna BOMBS, and many others in the above links I shared with you. :)

Even Italian Sandwiches, do not produce any odor while applying the oil.. you heat up olive oil, and melt your presumably solid coconut canna oil in it, with no odor what-so-ever unless you breathe right into the cup. Then, drizzle away....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One way or the other, cooking in your house is MUCH safer than trying to cook in a public place, and it doesn't necessarily need to produce any odor to speak of. :)

Hope this helps clear things up! :smoke: :wave:

14. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']
    he BEST oils, produce no odor to begin with. :)[/quote]

You said in your other post how olive oil, canola oil, etc suck and call them the lowest grade oils but you fail to mention what's better....

15. #15 BadKittySmiles, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012

I don't mean to embarrass you, especially where you could have asked for clarification a bit more politely, but I said
    coconut oil, and why it's better, several times. It's in each of the links provided as well. :p :wave:

Edit - If a post is ever too long for you to read in full, you can always use the search feature. Searching the thread for the word 'oil' brings up all the different oils we've discussed. :hello:

16. Kitty just owned the OP

17. Edibles do nothing for me, so fuck edibles imo

18. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

I don't mean to embarrass you, especially where you could have asked for clarification a bit more politely, but I said
    coconut oil, and why it's better, several times. It's in each of the links provided as well. :p :wave:

Edit - If a post is ever too long for you to read in full, you can always use the search feature. Searching the thread for the word 'oil' brings up all the different oils we've discussed. :hello:[/quote]

Damn sorry I read over them twice looking but I couldn't find anything :confused: sorry about that man.

19. No problem :) I meant for the reply to come off more joking/friendly than it did :p

20. I fucking love BadKitty.