Extra THC

Discussion in 'General' started by Amyvanessa, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Hey! I'm new to this and not sure how it works too much, but I have this jar of keif I've been collecting and I was wondering on some good suggestions of what to do with it!? Besides "smoke it", is there anything I could make with it that is simple and fun ? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you could try to make yourself a little qwiso hash oil, just use the search bar and find the qwiso head thread

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't have any other input besides that being an impressive amount of kief. Congrats man.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'd be making some oil

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

5. If you don't have the time to make an oil I'd mix it in with joints and bowls. An old smoking buddy of mine used to make hash with a rolling pin at his house but I don't know much about since I always just showed up and smoked it haha

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hashcaps, GD, Phoenix Tears.. oh man you can have some fun with all that.

7. What are Phoenix tears? Sounds pretty sick but I can't say I've heard of them

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Jimmyyahoo, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    Check out the two stickies here..

Incredible, Edible Herb

And there's a person named @BrassNwood thats also very kick ass at making good use of "extra THC"

And moonrocks.. you wanna impress some people make some of those. Use 1/2 for oil and 1/2 for dusting.. ooh yeah!

9. You can make hash or edibles or wax with it I think. That is a lot of kief you have there in the pic.

10. Make some QWISO. It'll be primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. With a starting product that good you may actually want to go more food grade with your solvent.. like ethanol. Decarb and reduce. Coco oil and soy lech will net you some good stuff too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You made that keif didn't you

ferína.