Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extra special joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rastaziggy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Anyone have those times where a joint is extra special and much more rewarding? Like after work or school? I personally can't wait until I finish my last exam of school ever. Gonna have a nice fatty ready for me when I get out that school for the last time :smoke:

2. Not really since I'm a joint smoker I smoke a couple a day everyday

3. when i roll a really good joint sometimes i think....you joint...are the chosen one .

4. the special joints for me are the two that i smoke before i smoke two joints, and the two after i smoke those joints

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbQK91fGnw]A Super Joint - why smoke a gen j when you got this! - YouTube[/ame]

Ohh, you meant more meaningful.... lmao

6. I'm gonna make ths J

7. i dedicate some joints to people i kno who have passed away on that particular day. or anniversary of such days