Extra seeds...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gangmobb, Feb 20, 2014.

1. So i have a question guys... i bought a bunch of fem seeds of all different varieties and i planned to use them all however my parents found out and basicallly killed the 4 plants i had growing( why by grow journal has been stopped) =/

Any thoughts of what i should do?

1) sell the fem seeds- i dont really know anyone who would buy them...

2) wait to plant outdoors- very paranoid about this

3) any more ideas? lol

2. Give the seeds to me

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Spread them around town like johnny appleseed

4. id sell them to you lol but not free -_-

5. I guess if anyone is interested just message me

6. All feminized by the way.. Except 2 seeds I got free which are regulars

7. Just keep them until you're able to grow again.

8. Just hang onto them they're good forever basically kept in the right condition

9. yeah i thought about it, but i still for 2 more years until im done at the university and with my luck id probably lose them..

Maybe ill find a very secluded place out doors over this spring... =D

10. I'll like dem seeds, wassap

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. What strains? I would sell them or keep them. Marijuana seeds can last a long time if properly stored. Keep them in a cool, dry and dark place. Some people used camera film containers and they worked great. I gave heard of seeds lasting 20 years. It's best if you store the in an airtight container that block out light, store in you fridge to ensure they last a long time. You also could trade them to a friend for a portion if the harvest from your seeds. Just are few options. Spreading around town is only going to be wasted and either pulled up, mowed or never make it. Use them wisely. Find a friend that will let you grow at their place. Good luck.

12. thanks ill probably keep them i dont really see anyone i know tryna buy seeds