Extra marijuana sauce, please

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Outis, Jan 24, 2008.

1. So one of my friends that works at Papa Johns was telling me about how someone called in an order, was obviously faded, and asked for extra marijuana sauce instead of marinara sauce.

Who else has done this?

;)

2. not me but thats kinda funny lol

3. "Alright sir, would you like to try our extra dank sauce today? Today's special is orange kush.":D

4. Garlic buddha dipping sauce

5. How did the man get home?

6. Que?! It was a phone order.

7. Yeah, I know... what are you getting at?

Was he able to pay for the extra sauce?

8. Oh. You asked how he got home. Yeah, they gave the marinara sauce to him for free.

9. I did it except I was serious.

10. i work there :]

11. Haha, I bet that they all enjoyed laughing about that one and everyone who works there now refers to marinara as marijuana.

12. dude...i want some marijuana sauce...alright are there any stoners on here who are good cooks? and if so...start working on a MJ sauce recipe :D

13. you'd have to use a fair amount of cannabutter.... or mix some weed with olive oil for quite some time... let the thc absorb...

here's my sauce recipe:
    -1-1.5 cups cannabutter or oil (i'd prefer oil as it's taste goes better)
    -2 large cans chopped tomatoes
    -1 medium can tomato paste
    -1 large onion
    -2-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
    -basil
    -red wine
    -water

heat the butter/oil in a large sauce pan on medium heat, add the onions and slowly simmer until soft, add garlic and let simmer a bit longer,

add tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, and about 1/4 bottle of red wine, preferably italian wine...

reduce heat to low and simmer for an hour or 2... occationally adding water to keep the consistancy right...

you can add some meatballs in the sauce and it tastes awesome..... plus with that extra green ingredient its great

if you wanna make something quicker substitute the 2 large cans of tomates for 1 jar of pre-made sauce and a regular can of chopped tomatoes...
    you only need to cook this for like 30-40 minutes.... you can cook it longer if you like....

add to whatever you like... pasta, pizza, anything

i got more recipes if you want... let me know!

hippy

14. sweet man +rep thanks im gonna have to try that!

15. I just thought of this .... Cannabis Chicken Piccata.

Chicken boobs, about 2lbs cut into 1/4lb pieces. bonesless.
    1 jar of capers
    1 bottle, about 12oz, of white cooking wine
    1 bottle, again about 12oz, of lemon juice
    Bottle of angel hair pasta
    "Italian seasoning" ... Thyme, Oregano, etc.
    Olive oil
    Cannabutter

Clean the chicken breasts and pound them flat. Fry them in some olive oil on the stove in a big sautee pan. Take the chicken out and let the pan cool, then rinse all the olive oil & chicken grease out. Start cooking the angel hair pasta in a deep pot as you would normally. Put the chicken back in the sautee pan. Pour all the cooking wine and all the lemon juice and all the capers into the sautee pan and cook it down, just remember it'll be very, very strong tasting in the end, so feel free to not use all of the Wine/Lemon Juice. When it's almost completely cooked down (or if you want more sauce that's not as strong ... google thickening sauces) add the cannabutter and let it melt.

Add pasta to a plate, put a piece of chicken next to it, and pour the sauce over everything.

I haven't tried it with cannabutter yet, but I'm sure the flavor of the sauce would absolutely destroy any bad flavors from the cannabutter. It's very, very strong, so be conservative.

16. when round table had that Mama Zowie pizza my mom told me lets order some Maui Wowie for dinner.

i was like, "yeah?!?"

sadly she just confused the two, and i really wanna know how she knows what Maui Wowie is.

17. Ha ha, that's hilarious. Maui Wowie is a good strain if I can recall correctly.

18. dude where do you live?

cuz i knows a guy....

19. Atlanta. In the city limits, not suburbs. I'm sure it's happened in every major city, ha ...

20. This exact thing always makes me afraid to order marinara sauce when I'm baked. I've done this so many times, and I'm always baked when the delivery guy gets here.
    I used to deliver, so I know how it goes, haha.