Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extra fresh bowls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cornflake, Sep 5, 2008.

1. This is mostly directed towards growers, but also applied to anyone who gets their bud fresh from the plant.

Is there a downside to smoking bud that isn't completely dry?

I feel like I get just as high from smoking semi-dried green, as I do from smoking completely dried, though every harvest is a bit different so I can't be sure. The taste isn't as good as cured but is better than fast dried. I am worried that I might be wasting a bit of high doing this; based on previous advice.

2. I rather have really dry insted of soggy weed but a good medium is best.. I dont think you lose any potency if its super dry as long as it wasn't speed dried I think all you lose is taste and burn, a good dry will burn slower...
    but I dont even smoke that much any more but when I did wet weed bothered me and dry weed rools good blunts and J's

but still I rather have really dry insted of soggy weed but a good medium is best...

BiZness

3. i smoked some sour disiel home grown the other day and it was speed dried the buds were jsut hung up for two weeks then he let it sit in a jar with an open lid for two weeks. it was the harshest weed ive smoked in a long time. The last time i got sour diesil it was smooth with a tang taste.

4. Wet weed doesnt really burn well at all, i know there a few other things about it that arent good but i forgot what they were...