The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extermly Giggly Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Me and my cousin were just chillin yesterday as i picked up 1/8 of bud. We smoked 1 phatty as soon as i got it and we started to laugh really badly, i haven't laughed so much off bud ever in my life, it was just so intense and more we smoked the more we laughed, i haven't been having the giggles before tfor months so it was a nice surprise and laugh. I woke up this morning and i guess i was still a lil high because i started giggling as soon as i got up for what reason iLL never know. Just thought i would tell you guys that after being off them giggles for so long i came back with a vengance. :D:D:D

2. The giggles will get ya bud!! Sounds like you had fun.... *giggle*

3. HIGH All, it's been awhile since we had some good giggleing around here. Sounds like you had a blast.

Grasscity Deals Near You