extasy question ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wein-dog12, Oct 12, 2008.

1. well next friday im getting three pink ladys which are awsome pills and popping all of them for my first time on them could this be a problem ?? im kinda worried about oding so awnsers would be nice thanks in advance

2. lol how do you know they're awesome if you've never done it before? Why don't you take one, wait 30min see how your feeling, smoke a bowl, then pop another if your not rolling enough.. if i was you i'd save one for another time, but ive always been a little conservative..you won't OD if you do end up taking all three though

3. well because alot of people i know have taken them and got fucking wacked on them and plus i watched my friend take them to today and get wacked so i know plus i know the guy whos selling them really well so i belive him that there good

4. Just try one, if you feel good in 1-3 hours take another.. Or just leave it at one and try it out.

5. I took 3 white ladies my first time, double dropped then popped the other later on like 2 in the moirning

6. i was planning on dropping three pink ladies for a sick buzz but i still think im gonna od or somthing but maybe thats just me being paranoid, am i ?

7. damn I had my first E yesterday bra, that shit was crazy.
    i wouldn't pop more than one, but dont listen to me that was my first time.

8. You would be fine poppin three on your first time, but it seems like a waste to me.

1 will send you into extreme euphoria (especially on your first time), if you want, you could do 2 your second time and, yes it will feel better, but its sort of a waste to spend 30$ work of pills in a night.

9. If its your first time take one, if you like it and can handle it take another.
    & so on.
    Don't over do yourself right away.

10. Start at one, work your way up, and go with the flow

11. If your going to pop 3 at once on your first time your going to be straight tripping homie, You might end up having a bad trip

Just start off with one and if you think you can handle the effects work your way up

12. my first time I popped the firstat 10:30 waited 30 min started rolling chewed the second. rolled hard as fuck like eyes in the back of the head hard. Then I snorted 1/4 of a pill ( didn't really get much from this) then chewed the third at 4 am and rolled till 12 in the afternoon. I don't think you will OD but since this is your first time i would consider your comedown, it will be super tough especially with that many pills on your first time. Make sure your life is in order just in case cause you never know how your comedown will be.

enjoy your first roll. you will never experience it again.

13. I took two my first time, love the fuck out of it, but it was a bit overwhelming also. But hey just pop one, wait about 2 hours and take the other.

14. If they really are any good, one will do the trick.

15. My first time I did 2 g's up hoes down. Should be fine... drink OJ man

16. You need to take like over a gram of MDMA at once to OD and the average pills only have 70-90mg. What else is in the pills is a different story.