extasy my drug of choice..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wein-dog12, Dec 5, 2008.

1. but there has to be somthing bad about it how does extasy harm the body besides the drop in seratonin ??? cause i have been using it alot once a weekend everyweekend

2. It dehydrates your spinal fluid. It can cause over heating. It can cause psychotic episodes, muscle tension, jaw clenching...not to mention a nasty crash and hang over.

3. man you should pick another drug of choice.

4. dude, i agree that X is lots of fun, but you have to get out of the weekend habit. I have seen people permanently wrecked from too much E. I think it does more damage than we realize or have been able to prove.

Go on a weed binge this weekend instead ;). It will only take a few weekends to get out of the habit.

I miss E now and then, but it is out of my life forever,

good luck - G

5. but has this been proven that it decreases your spinal fluid,
    it can cause over heating if you take too much
    i,ve never had a muscle tension but the jaw clenching is pretty sinonimus with the extasy buzz and doesnt bother me
    and the crash and hang over is nothing i cant handle the hangover is no worse than a bad alcohol hangover

6. did x for the first time last weekend and fucking loved it. kinda scary how great it is.

7. I've been taking X for ten years now on and off, and don't think I'm suffering from any ill effects of the drug. I used to take 5-8 pills nearly every weekend for a while back in 2002-2003, but that was a little excessive. Took 2 pills Sat. night and felt right by Mon. morning for work. I miss raving as hard as I used to but, if I eat more than 2 pills I'm good for nothing for like 3 days.

Party on......:hello:

8. #8 wein-dog12, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    i think i will party on the only thing i experience is that when i take maybe 3 in one night i tend to be quite burnt out for 2-3 days like really foolish

edit: i cant wait too roll tonight and i cant wait too see what surprizes my dealers has for me tonight he always has different rolls every friday and there always good :D

9. According to independent research done by the BBC X is MUCH less harmfully than cannabis. And thats saying something.

Just a fun little fact.

And alcohol and tobacco are wayyyyyyyyy more dangerous than BOTH of those!! :p

10. and i proudly use themm all but im soon gonna quit the cigs waste of money imo plus then i'll have more bud money

11. ex is good if taken once a year, max twice.

12. it doesnt take that long for a tolerence to drop and no matter how long you stop doing it once your tolerence level hits zero it doesnt go anyfarther..soooo yah

13. x sucks.
    im high so im not putting any argument up supporting that i justed to say it sucks.

14. E is great but..
    It will make you depressed if you use it too much.
    And serotonin takes a LONG time to regenerate itself.

15. You suck.

MDMA, however, is fucking awesome.

:wave:

16. That is too much use, you should take a couple month break at least. You should lay off it a little, can't even spell right lol:p...not saying that is because of the ecstasy.
    No, you also think it puts holes in your brain? I never have bad comedowns or feel hungover the next few days, there are a lot of factors involved with that...you can't just say that everyone has a nasty crash and hangover.

The single most dangerous thing about ecstasy is that what you have in that pill is not ecstasy at all, but something else. There are way more problems caused by this than dehydration. Who dehydrates on mdma these days any way? That's so 90s

17. Can't say I agree with the X being less harmful than weed. BBC? Link to article/data?

18. I don't remember ever seeing research done on it, all I saw was a list if most dangerous to least dangerous based on deaths each year, addictiveness, and other criteria. Making a list is not research and there is still no solid research done on mdma use and its effects on health.

Just because people rarely die from ecstasy doesn't mean it harmless. There are things worse than death. I'm pretty sure that guy who took 40k pills in a decade wishes he would die, I would in that situation.

19. and BBC= The British Broadcasting Corporation

Quite reputable, surprised you have never even heard of it....