Extasy and Ritalin OK????

Discussion in 'General' started by Kdogg420, May 31, 2005.

1. Ok, I took a 40 miligram ritalin before my exams today( i do not have ADD), I swallowed it whole, so I should be "ritalined" up all day. I am thinking about splitting an extasy pill with my brother, my friend did this same extasy, he weighs 200 lbs, and took 2 and rolled all nite long, If i split one with my bro ( i weigh 160), will I be cool even though I took 50 mg of ritalin?( i snorted about 15mg of ritalin around 9 am. PS PLEASE I DO NOT WANT YOU OPINION IF YOU ARE TELLING ME NOT to do drugs, Only respond if you have any clue how safe it is to mix MDMA(extasy) and ritalin.

2. I don't know if it has any effects on you, but I wouldn't trust on what people say on this site alone for advice on taking both.
    I would ask in a few other places too, or just don't do it for a couple of days just to be sure about it.

PS: Don't do drugs :D

3. lol, man ive searched the internet hard core and all that comes up is bull shit. I am hoping there are fellow druggies on this forum.

4. dont mix with ecstasy. just for the sole fact that E is technically a "dirty" drug. You will never know 100% what is in that pill...If you didnt know, E can contain Coke, Heroin, Gak...you name it, it can be in it. So I wouldnt risk mixing ritalin with E.

Good luck and stay safe.

5. most the E out their has the active ingradient of ritalin in it since people add speed and other things to make it seem like E but it was produced cheaper without any MDMA even in it. When i tried E it felt like a mixture of DXM and speed.

6. tell me what kind of roll it is....ill let you know if its any good...purity wise...and ps: and i doubt u can roll of half a pill......and u should drink a lot of orange juice it helps u roll better : )

7. dont do drugs man. they destroy families. they destroy happy homes. think about your lungs. your liver. your brain. your going to hell.

other than that, you should be fine.

8. Ritalin will potentiate the effects of the xtc.
    Yet not in a particulary good way.
    Just take xtc by itself.
    And save the ritalin when you need a cheap ghetto high someday and your totally dry.
    lol

pz

9. Check www.erowid.com

I would just wait until tommorow dude and not take the chance.

10. There is no cocaine or heroin in pills. There has only been 1 pill tested with heroin, and it was believed to be home made due to wanting to get a heroin pill in the database.

You should be okay if your friend did fine on the rolls. The ritalin should be at its minimal effects by the time you take the roll. MDMA usually over powers any other drug except for the select few, ritalin could have the possibility of "dulling" the experience a little. Just in case, have someone watch you. Be safe and drink water, have fun=D!

11. Yaeah I Noticed that, When I smoked alot of chronic I didn't raelly feel the high as much cause I was rolling.

12. That's false because some rolls do have heroin. Check www.ecstasydata.org - they have a test which shows some rolls do have heroin.

As for doing ritalin and x, chances are that you will be fine. Don't quote me on this, but ritalin has similar effects to ecstasy, pertaining the boost in energy. But i would not mix ritalin and x just because you don't need it. X is so good just by itself. If this is your first time rollin then you will def feel the roll if its any good. I just rolled with a couple friends, it was their first time and 2 of them took half of these green mercedes i got and they were feelin it. Be safe.

Edit - I'll also add that herb is HIGHLY recommended for when rolling. If you're comin down, and you smoke a nice bong rip or blunt, you will go back up and feel just as good. It's also very good for the day after.

13. Please read up on the history of that one finding of the heroin pill. It was found to contain no mdma, just heroin and advil. Sorry, no fucking chemist puts advil in their pills, this proves it was a home made pill. It also had a very very shitty pressing, like one done at home or something.

14. well considerin ecstasy is considered a mix of an amphetamine and a hallucinogen (mdma that is) then i dont see a problem wit a few ritalins at the beginnin of the day havin any real effect on the rollin experience, i've mixed plenty of drugs together..... even shit thats considered dangerous (fentanyl, crack, 100 proof liquor and weed) n it all worked out without any serious bad effects, so ritalin n ecstasy is most likely gonna be safe cuz there somewhat similar in effects (speedy), it aint like ur speedballin or nuttin crazy

15. E-c-stasy. LoL

16. as long as its not within the same 3 hours u pop both of them then you should be fine. even then you would prolly be fine. i popped 3 lortabs then took a jig and i was fine. happy rolling. got six blue airplanes for tomorrow night me and some buds. roll on ha.