Extacy ?

Discussion in 'General' started by EEbrew, Nov 5, 2006.

1. I'm going hoem with this girl this coming weekend to a good party college/town ( wsu) and the last time I went there I had a good time with a pint of citron. I thought about try x but I'm a bit worried. My parents told me my cousin got way mentaly fucked up because he took x and that everytime he smokes bud he has crazy paranoiya. I've been checking alot fo the local thizz on pillreports and alot of it is meth bombs:( any tips from senior thizzers?

2. exactly why I dont do it /\ /\

3. X sure is a risk, but as long as u kno what you're shit is cut w/, and u make sure it's nothin like heroine or meth, ur aight.

4. I love X, as long as long as you dont drink loads as well! Smoking dope is fine while on it im still fine :p

5. what rolls did you take/ how many/ how often?

6. You will never know till you try it, even then, you would probably need a second time to compare. The first might catch you offguard.

7. id say go for it, i love the shit

8. I say ecstasy is always worth a first try, if you can handle it and know what you are doing. Just stay hydrated is the biggest factor to keep in mind when rolling, but don't drink too much or you'll drink yourself dead. Have fun and roll safe :D.

9. as long as you are only taking one pill, chances of getting hurt are pretty slim, but if you are popping multiples better hope theres no meth or heron

10. ecstacy isn't a big deal aslong as you get your pills from a reliable source and your smart and drink lots of water. my advice is get a pill or 2 (one for you one for your girl) a pack of smokes and a half quarter of kronic because when your rolling (meaning when your on e) smoking cigs is really good and same with kronic. also, smoking weed makes you feel the e alot more. i'ld advice that you drink between 1-2 liters of water... also e won't fuck with your brain unless you do it ALOT as in every single day even then it really only fucks around when you do it alot when your a kid and your brains still developing. But, i'm not saying there isn't any risk but as long as you don't pop more than once a month there arn't many bad implications

11. I havent done it loads, but my mate and his girl do it every weekend, about 10 pills a night each... both sound as fuck.

12. To rolls a night? are they getting meth bombs and just addicted to the meth?