extacy

Discussion in 'General' started by SirKushAlot, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Ok sooo I have two double stack E pills i am debating on taking with my buddy tonight, i have never done it and i want to try it soo much, i have just herd so much bad things happen and bad experiences, anyone think i should just go for it??

2. Interesting, I came in here to post the same question..

SWIM has 4 blue pills of E with a lady inprinted on them.. SWIM is a first time user too and was told these are not the speedy ones but actually very mild and for experianced users, they dislike them..

I assume these will be perfect.

I can't offer much advise, buu I waited a long time some that had some backing behind them.. My friends are cool and would not let me try them untill they tried them and now i know th results..

I almost want to chill here at home and outside for the first time,

though my friends want to

1. strip club - lapdance while on maybe spend some more $
    2. go clubbing, lots of dancing and dj mixing.. But really, in this area, the clubs are not like in the big city, crowded and pretty much suck.

If you havent been to this site, it has a great vault of information

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_MDMA_(Ecstasy).shtml

3. Go to a rave and roll all night and dance. So much fun on E, raves are almost too much fun though. You may want to go every weekend. If you stay safe, E is guaranteed the funnest night of your life or until the next weekend.

4. Best night of my life 1/20, havent done it since :)

1st time too... took 2 white addidas

5. These are the blue ones with the little boy waving, I have to try it before I die and tonight is a perfect chance soo might as well live a little !! WISH ME LUCK CITY

6. Have fun, just relax and go with the flow.

7. Raaave!! or walk around aimlessly and get really lost. It's always an adventure when your fucked out of your mind and have no idea where you are!

8. just go for it.... i just took a yellow playstation no longer than 15 min ago

9. so, howd it go?

10. WEll last night clearred alot of things up for me? Yes I was rolling vvery hard but everyone likes to take it a little far, with saying you cant control yourself, sure i couldnt spit out a regular sentence but other wise that i was good to go well actually there were some really bright lights shining at me with big long bars coming from the sides of them BUT BOY O BOY was she a fun night all in all