Extacy - Anyone recognize these pills?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MadNicePillows, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hey guys, my buddy hooked me up with some X and I was just wondering if you guys have tried these before and can give me an idea of what to expect. Thanks in advance!

By the way they're a light purple color and have a picture of a dog or "timber wolf" on them. sorry for the extreamly shitty cell phone picture

The picture has the dog's ears on the left, the neck on the bottom right, and the mouth on the top right. Most of the pills have a little hole where his eye would be

[​IMG]

2. Expect to like music and friends.

Different presses of *Ecstasy* dont give you different feelings except for the amount of MDxx and whatever its cut with. MDMA feels like MDMA. MDA feels like MDA. If its cut with meth, your gonna be speeding too.

Buy a test kit because not one person on this website can tell you exactly what to expect. A test kit will.

3. maybe i mis-worded my question, but I was asking if anyone had come across these particular pills and had experiences with them to share. for example like if they were bunk

I know that potency or ingredients cannot be determined by color or imprint without a test kit, i was just looking to see if anyone had personal experiences

4. I can't see with that pic dude. Sorry

5. EDIT: lol gues not.

You descripton sounds like a thundercat thou.

[​IMG]

6. Hate to say it, but I haven't seen too many pills recently, in real life or on the internets that are outpressed + MDxx.

Most outpressed pills, and I don't know why honestly, but most of them are mcPP, BZP or TFMPP.

7. Those thundercats were straight. But yeah, you're right. I don't know why that is though.

8. I remember some crazy thundercats from around here, they were nice!

What youve been getting lately?
    Ive seen some fucked rolls.

9. Around here:

No reaction: Blue popeye, tranformers, barts, snoopy

Legit: Blue McDonald, Green Mickey Mouse, Red/Yellow Mahjong (AK47), Red Dolce&Gabanna, Glocks of various color

Alex, if I had one suggestion about your signature it would be to edit it so Pikachu's tail is down in the first frame so it makes it seem like the cocaine jolted him and his tail perked up :D

10. Theres been some dirty shit going around.

My lovely molly caps have been replaced with speed, I've seen green cows (wtf lol), Blue glocks(legit), Red RDS, barts, and a Blue one with a Mcdonalds M (legit)

11. I would, but i have no skills in image editing AT ALL ):

kay because i saw a shitload of new presses come in recently.

12. Yeah, same I just haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I usually test a batch for my guy and he'll flip me a couple pills

13. Shittt, lucky.

Ive seen- (Blune Penquins,Red Horses, Green crocs, Blue dolphins)

14. oh nice, last time those dolphns were around they were sweet. Had a chance to try/test any of them?

15. Nawwwh sadly, my test kit is all out.

Im picking up a bunch soon thou..

16. purple transformer?

17. i dunno bout urs but i dunno bout yal i dont see any bunk pills around me i see the paul frank monkeys, the orange diamonds, the buddahs , the dolphins, and the revolver with the poke ball but ive seen some naked ladys and pigs going around that are real methy

18. The red RDS is also called the mahjong and AK47. That's neat we've had the same rolls :D

I also have the blue McDonald too

19. Cool. Have you had Pure white mahjong/rds?

20. has anyone seen these little pinkish red pills that have obamas face on it? My dealer has those, i dont have pics or a test kit (gotta pick one of those up).

Just curious if anyone has heard of such stamps.