Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Express 11 harvest, Green Crack and Strawberry Cough pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KB Grower, May 14, 2011.

1. HIgh GC :cool: I decided to take some pics of my current stash right now. I recently chopped the top half off of one of my girls and its been curing for a week. And i took some picks of some recent pickups
    1st pic- Harvest
    2nd pic-Dried bud from harvest
    3rd- Supposedly Strawberry Cough
    4th- Green Crack

What do you think :smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lookin good :D

3. Nice harvest those buds look dank

4. Hah same shits floatin around here.. Or at least looks pretty similar. Im not 100 percent positive, but i think the "green crack" is actually dream queen.. thats what there calling it around here anyways and they had gc that was much lighter and more sativa based. The strawberry is delicious!

5. Yeah i was going to edit this but i was to lazy. That Green Crack was actually Sour Skunk, supposedly. My main guy is legit and professional but i still never 100 percent buy into the names he says

6. #7 KB Grower, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
    Here are some more pickups from the same dude.
    Pic 1- "lemon"
    Pic 2- Casey Jones
    Pic 3- Forgot...
    Pic 4- Lavender Kush
    Pic 5- One of my plants from last year
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. #8 spokamsterdam, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I actually heard that snoop dogg was the reason a grower in cali named his strain green crack. He said he sold snoop a bag an he like it so much he kept comin back for the same shit hella like a crack head so he called it green crack

8. #9 spokamsterdam, May 14, 2011
    That casey jones looks legit as fuck. Where you from? Is that from clone or seed?

9. Yeah that was a really good batch, i regret i only bought a half an eighth. I live in Michigan (616). That plant was part of my first grow using some bagseeds

10. Hell yeah green crack is addicting! :smoke: ;)

11. Holy shit those are nice. Enjoy, friend :)

12. GREEN CRACK :hello:

13. #14 Extacie, May 15, 2011
    You should try to remember the 3rd because I just picked some of the same up and dont know the name lol

14. #15 KB Grower, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
    Sorry man it was like 2 months ago. It might have been Lemon Skunk, im pretty sure it was a lemon strain