Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exposing a snitch

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Magi, Jan 8, 2004.

1. I hate people who are rats or snitch other people out. And I think everyone should have the full FYI with regards to some people. That being said, I want to ask a favor of all who are seasoned tokers from a ways back here cuz a little birdie told me youz might jist know something worth sharing.

I won't start no flames; that isn't a good thing, but I would like to ask some of you to share what you have to add to the expose' some of us are working up in The soap box of another community.

I see a lot of heresay, but I think there's more to this than people are saying; I just can't figure out why they aren't talking. Is it all just blow?

Peace out...

2. I don't think amanita snitched on any one.. There were some problems and they included me..

I would hope that people would check their information before going out and making people out to be something they are not..

My address got posted on here and another site.. amanita had come to my place, there fore she knew the address..

By gones are bygones.. Let the past stay there..

I didn't register at thc cafe, so if you wouldn't mind, paste this there for all to see..