Explosive diarrhea while sleeping

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zombie Tyrone, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #1 Zombie Tyrone, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Has anyone else ever woke up in the middle of the night to find yourself uncontrollably projecting/spraying diarrhea after a huge sesh right before bed? Long story short this just happened to me and I had to give my fucking dog a bath because she sleeps curled up in a ball at my knees....

2. Unbelievable.

3. #3 Zombie Tyrone, Apr 12, 2014
    It was pretty fucked up man. She's a beagle and hates water so usually she fights for her life when i try and give her a bath. Tonight she kind of just stood apathetically in the tub looking at me. It was almost like she was ashamed.

4. #4 Majestic Raven, Apr 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

Edit: for clarity I posted this gif first

[​IMG]

5. :laughing:

so fake but still funny lol

6. I don't think your huge ass sesh was the problem here but to answer your question, no.

7. Food poisoning????

8. Go to a hospital. I think you'll find that no one else has done this.

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

9. Dude wtf poor dog lol

Naw never shit myself while sleeping and the sesh was not to blame unless you ate maaaaaadddd munchies

10. Did you overload on Monsters prior to the sesh and sleeping? Monsters have a way of liquifying my gut. I had to give them up.

11. Best thing ive read today

12. Man the same kinda thing happened to me a couple years ago in my defence I thought they were farts.. Woke up to a nasty surprise
    It wasn't spraying out and hitting pets though :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I had explosive diarrhea at sushi last night

I blame it on all that damn raw fish

Omega369

14. it's happened before...

there's been times i was slosh drunk and pissed myself in my sleep (blackout drunk)
    but i rememember once, i thought that's what had happened...  it wasn't.. it was horrible.... 

15. The only monsters making me shit in the middle of the night are the ones under my bed :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. probably ate shit loads while high and didnt realise or ate something bad idk

sent from under mi sensi tree

17. wonder what kinda munchies u ate...

18. OP is that anyone to introduce yourself to grasscity? have you no etiquette? I was eating a piece of chicken and nearly slapped my roommate in the face with it when I read this

19. Poor dog lol

20. wassup chad?