Exploring With Google Maps

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Anyone love looking at google maps in the area you live and finding huge forests and things? For me I just discovered a HUGE forest 8 miles away I never even knew existed (I live in the countryside, closest city is 25 miles).

I am going to finish off my bowl and head out there right now to start exploring. There is a lake in the middle of the forest a few KM in too. My friend will be joining me later on this evening and we're going to build a fire in a really good spot and possibly build a shelter/ seating area for future visits!!  :smoke:  We've got an abundance of bud too so we're all good. I'm going to bring a couple of beers too :p

Anyone else done anything like this? If you have photos and stuff, please share! 

2. Take some bagseed too. :)

I have 40 bag seeds!! Ranging from pineapple kush to blueberry, and just mids -  But pine areas from my past experience, aren't good areas to grow unless I buy a grow bag! The soil isn't that great

4. I like looking at the cities in other countries. It's cool seeing towns in places like Europe and Asia.

5. i use google maps to try and find nice roads to drive on. and practice my drift skills

6. If you find an abandoned safe, hatch, bunker, etc make a thread about it pleas

Omega369

7. We will never here from the OP again

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I find cool stuff by exploring on foot

Its fun

9. Find a huge grow op near me :lol:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Didn't find any metal safes or creates i'm afraid!! 

11. Please do not start any brush fires while camping. Thank you.

Here in Cali we are in a bad drought and fire danger is extreme to say the least. Campfires are ilegal this time of year in the mountains above L.A.

12. Good idea! I'm gonna check around my place for a nice place like that :D

13. I do this all the time haha especially when house hunting to get an idea of what the surrounding area looks likle. Also like to see the scenery other states have. Just like zooming in to a random country road in fuckin southeast Kentucky or something and seeing how different it looks than where I'm at/where I've been

14. I use Google Earth to catch when the military leaves secret weapons out in the open...They did it once.

Fuckers. :cool: