Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exploring the Undiscovered Land of Canada for Federal and Global Education

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 3, 2015.

1. After realizing that after the American Revolution, Spain had much of Cenetral and South America, while the good old Americans had a majority of the North East North America. The British appeared to still have Canada. However, a piece of Canada, near Alaska, was considered "Undiscovered Territory." Why is this? I do some research, and it appears to this day, it is very scarce. While the mountains might be a factor, I truly believe it might be time to explore this area, especially due to its potential resources or undisovered things we may learn from it...perhaps it is time to just explore, though and see what is out there. I am not certain there are other "Undisovered Territories" anywhere else, however regardless of the matter this land seems promising.