Exploding gravity bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ghost_420, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I remember a while back some friends and I were smoking using a gravity, we had been using that grav all day and all of a sudden in the middle of a rip a big boom happened with a flash of light on the inside and all of the water in the grav exploded everywhere. Has anybody else had this happen and does anybody know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Maybe you were smoking alien grenade? Lol seriously tho, no idea what caused it but it sounds pretty intense. Especially for being stoned

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Damn, what else was in the water you guys were using? lol

4. Salutations Ghost_420,

This is a remedy found elsewhere many years ago:

[​IMG]
    The Amazing Vapor Lung!!!​

No water to splill.

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Holy shit I haven't used one of them since I was a kid :laughing::laughing: we used to call them lungs as they'd make you hack up a lung after hitting it :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wtf is this and how do you make it?? Lmao I love finding new ways to smoke. Looks pretty crazy bro

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I thought that was a condom at first :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Salutations Cheymander420,

The "KISS" design aspect captured my attention instantly when Natural Farmer showed us his own version of it:

Which occured after he saw it mentioned by Alan of Toasty-Top, Denver/USA. To be honest that's as much as i can tell myself, since i didn't know about more details on its origin until i read them right here:

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ah the good old bag bong AKA "Dog Lung" Absolute foul bit of gear, not sure why the are so gross, just are.

10. Just bits of burned bud and ash

11. I just sat back and was like “what the fuck just happened” everybody else had amazed looks and nobody knew what happened, I couldn’t find anything online, and it never happened again

12. Your friends are fucking with you and sprayed something flammable in the bottle lol im so sure of it

Sent from my LM-X210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Axe Body spray lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Its like a shower in a can for your lungs!

Sent from my LM-X210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. No im 100% sure thats not it, they were looking for an answer just as hard as i was

16. Which is exactly what you'd pretend to be doing, when you don't want the person you just fucked with, knowing you just fucked with them. Just saying...
    The event you describe would not happen.

17. GB turned into a gasifier?

18. It sounds like a prank to me. although... Weird shit happens.

A lonnnnnng time ago, when I was in welding school, one of the students got a flawed piece of steel that had a lump of sulfur in it. It's *theoretically* possible for this to happen in the smelting/milling process, but for all intents and purposes, it's basically impossible, like thousands to one or millions to one. Still, Bob McNamara got a piece of medium steel that had a lump of sulfur in it, and when he went over it with an arc welder, it blew up.

It's possible that some weird set of circumstances conspired to blow up the bong, but the smart money is still on it being a prank.

19. One time I loaded a guys bowl with a match-head underneath.
    Not cool, I know.

20. Pure calcium explodes in water maybe they put a tiny chunk in your bowl.

But srsly sounds far fetched to me.