Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exploding Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thaSPACEkadet, Mar 24, 2011.

1. How come when you hit the bowl sometimes the weed starts rising up out of the bowl?

2. This isn't nearly what I was expecting out of this thread.

3. Pack it down...

4. Disappointed. :(

5. Do you breath outta your nose while toking? it could blow it away

6. You're exhaling into the bowl, or sometimes with bongs, if the pressure in one chamber is different, air rises out and wets your bowl

7. WOW! you totally got my hopes up! The weed is just stiffening and standing up because of the heat...just push it down with your lighter or coin.

8. I am dissapointed as well haha. I thought this was about to be a story about your bowl like fucking exploding or something

9. It's the same chemical reaction from combustion that makes camp fires appear to flicker from larger to smaller flames, I think. When its combusting the air flow around the cherry and the gases being released force their way through the bud, making it pop up a bit out of the pipe. Thats why I don't smoke bowls that are domed over

10. One time I wa using a metal screen in my bong, but didn't push it down far enough. So as soon as I put the lighter to the weed, the screen pops out due to the heat. Weed and all were now on the floor so I tried my best to save all I could,.. Live and learn.

11. Am I the only one that expected this to be about seeds popping?

12. You'd make a great salesman.

13. Damn, not what I expected ):

14. [​IMG]

15. Heat expands.

Pack the weed down. Before and during burning.

16. I was expecting somthing else alas what gorbs said