explantion for existence (big bang)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ete23, Oct 8, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZiROWO6iVs"]Multiverse Theory by Dr Michio Kaku[/ame]

2. Great theory. Until i read this i kept on wondering about how existence came from nothingness and literally i was on the verge of insanity just thinking about it. But i'm going to believe what you wrote because it makes a lot of sense. But what do you mean we can trace radiation all the way back to the big bang? The big bang isn't an actual bang or explosion.

3. #23 ete23, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    the reaction im thinking was hot, really hot we can still trace radiation from the heat let off during nothing to something it WAS really HOT, the hottest, the source expanding outwards in a infinite cone with natures forces

i own this world in my mind, now go smoke
    i got the title, im an idol

4. I'm pretty sure we haven't found radiation from the big bang. If we found something hot how you said it doesn't prove its from the big bang. We don't even have 1% of the universe explored there can be far more hotter things to find out there. So we can't label it the hottest. We can only label it the hottest found so far. P.S. Supernova blasts are pretty damn hot.

5. The Hubble Space Telescope recieved new lenses, so by the end of 2011?, it will be able to detect the radiation left over from the Big Bang.

6. NO! Your not understanding this at all. The BIG BANG IS NOT EVEN AN EXPLOSION IT IS THE RANDOM EVENT OF EXISTENCE HAPPENING, NO EXPLOSION NEEDED. SO WHATEVER RADIATION YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ISN'T FROM THE BIG BANG ITS FROM SOME STAR OR SOME BIG EXPLOSION.

7. it was some kind of reaction- big bang

8. .....maybe you should do some research on the hubble telescope and NASA?

and if I am wrong, please provide me links so I can alter my view point

9. it sounds like you need to take an actual cosmology class instead of just pulling info like this out of your ass :wave:
    also, i think your capslock key might be broken! :p

Also, have you guys never heard of cosmic microwave background radiation?? there IS evidence of radiation leftover from the big bang.......

10. Thank you! :yay:

11. #31 ete23, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    you may call me wrong, but im just talking in song
    i know what i know, its only my opinion
    big bang was really hot, its the INFINITE SOURCE expanding outwards like a cone

this infinite source i want my conscious to return to, because, the source has a heart and it loves, so stop doing in wrong on earth, get your life up, fingers to the stars, reaching, fuck the world, not the people