explain yourselves believers!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by The Third Eye, May 9, 2011.

1. because Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Yes, and Mengele happened to be in only 2 concentration camps, so why house them in all the rest? But this thread is going way off topic. The simple fact is the winners write history and demonize the losers, not everything you read in a history book besides locations can really be trusted completely. You remember those guys who flew planes into buildings??? Oh wait, there was no remnants of planes or bodies found in 2 of the sites where these guys jacked planes, yet there WAS a massive body count.

3. so now youre saying the holocaust and 911 didnt really happen?

[​IMG]

4. Oh no they happened.....

Just not the way our government or your CNN reporter said it to happen.

5. Wow...

[​IMG]

I hope you gentlemen are proud that you've insulted an entire race.

6. i've heard of "putting words in my mouth" but how can you do that in a post when the words are right there in front of you?

7. #27 Echoes of Floyd, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    If you take it that way. And I'm sorry if people do. Just spreading my beliefs, no need to judge them or become attached to them. I'm not trying to spread negativity or racism lol. Not at all.

I first found it insulting the mumbo jumbo bullshit lies our government somehow comes up with sometimes. Some of them blow my mind.

Then secondly find it insulting seeing people label every single word that comes out their news reporters mouth as the 'absolute truth'

Manipulation & Lies. "Society. Your a crazy breed. Hope your not lonely without me" Been in space for years now, if you'd like to float on by and say hello please feel more than welcome to.

But again, this post & conversation is off-topic

8. How have I insulted a race? Because I say not as many of them died the way it's said? Oh wait that's right I forgot, if anyone questions the Jews in anyway they're automatically anti-Semitic. Who dares question the chosen people. I've insulted nobody but the writers of history. There's a reason there was an assassination plot on David Cole, it's not just cuz he hurt their feelings, he hurt something a bit lower.

9. Tris, I stand by my response. I'm not convinced. In fact, I'd say that your "response" is merely YOUR perception. I need not present a counter-argument when it is your posts that are full of holes. You make radical assumptions, and I'm not surprised at how shamelessly judgemental your comments are.

10. #30 1Trismegistus1, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    Except one thing, there are no assumptions. You can look at any culture from any time and somewhere you will find the exact things I've said in their religious doctrines, though usually written in parables, the Bible even says all these things. Now that man is a bit more evolved this knowledge is a bit more open, but still it is the experience of countless people who have strived to attain such knowledge, and is not a matter of subjective perception but objective fact that I and others have all demonstrated in scientific manners. Unless you experience it first hand you will have no way of actually varifying it, and to experience it requires long hard perseverance in training the 3 bodies through (more particularly) Raja Yoga or some other Initiatic system such as Theurgy (what I follow). You will find nothing on Theurgy though, and much of today's Yoga sources are BS as well, you have to go back in the past.

Mark my words, if you do not die early within your life time you will hear scientists profess that the Universe is shaped like a Dodecahedron, and that man has existed for millions of years in varying forms through cycles of near extinction and regrowth, and when you hear it you will think back to this very day and begin to question just how much of what I say was "assumption" or "personal perception".

11. Okay. You have no earthly idea of what my life consists of, or the experiences I've had. With each passing day, my skepticism towards the idea of the supernatural grows. You can accuse me of being "green" or naive, but I can tell you that I've had things occur in my life that would make a believer out of anyone. My knowledge grows, and I rest assured knowing that I don't pretend to completely understand the world as much as you do. Forgive me if I fail to see what you're getting at.

12. Did you guys know that recent studies found a trend showing that self identified religious followers are less intelligent on average than non-believers?

13. Did you know that that "study" was you? ;)

14. Did you know there was a study that proved an equal amount of atheists are the same as churchians in their blind belief based on herd mentality?

15. Defend what?

[​IMG]

16. #36 TheAtmansPath, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha! "How did the moon get there?" O'reily's a champ.

17. thats because its inherent human behavior.

18. lol...I posted this several times months ago....I love it....should go in any Christian discussion thread....

I keep meaning to add some to it....One like "Create Man with human nature, expect Man to deny it everyday"

19. Religiosity and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    here's some info on the subject

20. I never quoted anyone, or directed my statement towards anyone as far as you could have been concerned it was aimed at your opposition and a supporting opinion in your defense.

Instead you "Let the shoe fit" and took is as an attack on your claims or beliefs, frankly i did not even plan to reply to your post but seeing that your ignorance entertains me and many of my fellow GrassCity Residents i will make a less than intellectual attempt at de-bunking your insult in hopes that your mind might be able to comprehend...

You call me a wanna be gangster and ignorant...on the basis of appearance?
    on basis of user name? you know nothing about me or my persona as do i lack input about yours...yet you make claims against my person with less than lawful observations?
    That is very stereotypical and shows the ill truth and intention behind your insults and beliefs.

But again what can we expect from a fool who repeats words he has heard like a parrot, supports fascism and thus advocating the use of eugenics which in my eyes and most would agree is a very primal selective breeding process suited for animals, and if said method where employed i am positive you would not make the selected pool of chosen genes...unless the desired trait was brain-washed zombies...i think you have spent too much time on Stormfront.

That being said i believe everyone is entitled to their proper opinion just like you are to yours and im entitled to my own.

you made many points i agreed with, i accredited you with above average intelligence but when you took a poke at me with less than justified means and you let my simple words reveal the monster within you lost all that credit.

I have spent enough time in this thread and will be my final post in it, i wish you the best of luck in you future intellectual gains.
    Peace,
    Vato805