Explain your grow style

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lornado, Feb 20, 2014.

1. I'd love to know how some of these monster growers rock it so here goes!

RULES -
    1. Post a pic of your crazy nutrient stockplie.
    2. Explain your lifecycle nute regimen. Then list unused worthless money sinks and miracle products  :metal:
    3. Last, explain how you grow! Do you always top at the 3rd node and call it good? Are you a LST master? Scrog FTW? SHOW US THAT STYLE!

2. show me yours and I will think about it.

Twas Ever Thus!

3. Ok, you start... show us what you got.

4. I put cannabis seeds in soil and provide adequate light, h2o and o2.

5. Im a ghetto grower, ill use trash baskets for pots. lawn fertilizer.

I gets me some dirt and water it in real good with cronic bong water and that gets the resin flowing and Bang I get big budz.

6. I use clear plastic cups from seed to harvest, dirt that I dug up from the back yard, feed dog-pile mixture(also from the back yard), veg with a mag-lite on a shoe-lace, and flower with a 100w incandescant blulb usually get about 6lbs per plant, that's how we roll
    Whole grow costs me $8.64 per year
    Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Man I be doing all fucked up,thank for the tips bro.

8. I also hear auto-trimmers are the most efficient way to ensure beautiful, resinous buds. I assume you use one of those as well

9. matter of fact i do when my weedwacker runs out of gas, I usually just use that with whole plants in a 5 gal bucket, works great saves time, high quality trim

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I've been thinking about using a weedwacker to trim. I hear it's really the quickest and most efficient method. In fact, here's a great tutorial video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lg5xbdlrJQ