Explain women for me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotzepopze, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So me and my gf have dated for 2 years now and I still haven't told her "I love you".

She lives 9 hours away.. I drove 9 hours to come visit her as a surprise and took her to dinner and bought her roses and treat her nice and tell her all the time "I care about you" but just because I haven't said "I love you" I woke up today with her next to me crying her eyes out and after an hour or begging her to tell me what's wrong she finally tells me that she loves me and she doesn't know why I won't tell her back.

Is it wrong for me to not have these "love" feelings? Why can't I care about her and want to see her happy.. I'm 18 I'm not sure I know what Love is! Please if anyone gets why its so important just explain it to me! I've tried getting her to explain why its so important when those words mean nothing.. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS.

I honestly think that society has tricked women into thinking they have to be in love and they have to get married and start a family and a bunch of bull shit.. why can't you just be happy with what you have?

2. two years is a lot of time, you should know whether or not you love her bro. if you dont after two years, whats the point?

3. [quote name='"Mudd"']two years is a lot of time, you should know whether or not you love her bro. if you dont after two years, whats the point?[/quote]

I'm 18 man.. I don't have a clue what love is.. wtf does it matter if I say I love you? Will it change the things I do for her? Why does she care so much?

4. What makes you drive 9 hours and have the ability to maintain a long distance relationship?

If that isn't love idk what the fuck your doing wasting your time/money/effort on a woman that you dont love.

What the fuck...This might be your first real long term relationship and she might be your first love but don't be a dick homie. Life is too fucking short.

When you are more worried about someone elses happiness and well being over yours then thats a sign of love.

• Like Like x 1
  5. there is no magical age where you are old enough to love someone. she obviously loves you and its bothering her that you dont say it, alhough you may show it. stop over thinking it. if you really care about her, you probably love her. it feels good to hear someone other then family say i love you, cause they love you for who you are, not just your blood

6. Women need to feel loved. I mean, all humans do, but especially women.

But be real though. Listing after a woman is one thing. Love is another. Love creates babies and I bet you're not ready/willing to become a father yet. Besides, there's plenty of women out there.

7. Would you do anything to make her happy? Sacrifice your own happiness so she could be happy? Do you feel that she is your best friend and you can't live without her? If you answered yes to any of those you love her.

If she's the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thought before you go to bed thats a sign too.

8. women cant explain women mann

9. lol 2 years and you haven't told you you loved her. i think she should be posting a fucking grasscity post called Explain men for me.

10. This is either a troll or you're just arrogant.

You stay together for 2 years and you can't even tell her you love her? You don't have to mean it, it's just so she feels loved. It's not that hard a concept..

11. I don't think I can say it much better than this. I know some people think 18 is young, and to an extent, I agree. But if she's the one for you, man, don't let her go. If you do, You may regret it for the rest of your life.

12. my pokedex has no results for 'women'. Unidentified species.

13. When women hear the word love, they feel wanted, warm inside, and.. well, LOVED.. Your woman just wants you two to have mutual feelings, Everyone has their own explanation of love, what is love to you ?? How do you feel about her? Aslong as you know you want to be with her for a long time, and don't have any plans to go fuck some other bitch i think you should tell her you love her. cause that's what love is, wanting to be with someone and CARING about them, Would you cry if she died, or got hurt?? If you would.. then that's love. you may not know what love is but i'm sure you love her. maybe not IN love with her. but you love her.

14. Damn , why the fuck is everyone hating ?

If you don't think you love her then you shouldn't be forced to say it .

Maybe you do love her and you just aren't aware of it.

I would probably just tell her so she would get off my back .

Good luck homie .

15. Don't be afraid to tell someone you how you feel, be honest.

16. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']Damn , why the fuck is everyone hating ?

If you don't think you love her then you shouldn't be forced to say it .

Maybe you do love her and you just aren't aware of it.

I would probably just tell her so she would get off my back .

Good luck homie .[/quote]

Thx man.. lot of people saying I should tell her I love her but I don't even know what love is or maybe I do love her and I'm not aware of it.

For me to say I see us growing old together would be a complete lie.. I care about her and I enjoy being with her and having fun with her but idk what the future holds.. I don't have some magical feeling that makes my stomach flutter and all that jazz.. I just LIKE her.. what's wrong with that? Why do I HAVE to love her? Is it not enough that I sacrifice my time and money to be with her to enjoy each others company?

I feel how I feel I can't help those feelings, I don't love her.. at least not yet! I just want to enjoy life right now and figure out what my goals are in life and if she can tag along that would be awesome.. but I can't honestly say 'I couldn't see myself with anyone else'.. women are women.. dime a dozen.. I'm a realist.. I could go my whole life without someone by my side.. not to say it wouldn't be nice to have some company but I wouldn't die tmrw if she left me.. I'm independent and I think its healthy that I don't live in a fantasy world where that magical word 'love' makes everything work out just great.

I told her I loved her in the beginning for the first few months and then we broke up and now we are back together after she showed me she changed.. I told her I think that we used to be in lust and not love.. but when I truly feel like I'm in love with her and she's the only thing that matters in the world and whatever other romantic crap you wanna say love is.. then I'd let her know and it would be special then.

I never liked the way she used love against me either.. when we got in an argument she would tell me she loved me and then I felt guilty for being mad at her when she deserved it.. I feel I need to keep her at bay and be stern and not give her everything she wants or we will end up breaking up because she can't handle it.. once she proves she can handle the relationship taking the next step then ill tell her.. and it won't be a lie.

Give women an inch and they will take a mile... Trust me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. tell u don't love her, only her sandwiches

• Like Like x 1
  18. You two need to talk about your future.

Cause it seems like she wants one and you well dont know if you do, cause you only like her.

Dont go wasting her time, dont go wasting yours.

19. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']You two need to talk about your future.

Cause it seems like she wants one and you well dont know if you do, cause you only like her.

Dont go wasting her time, dont go wasting yours.[/quote]

We have.. I've told her I don't see us together forever.. I just can't see how people spend 60 years together.. people get boring.. I've explained all this and she agrees with me and tells me she understands.. but then I wake up to this bull shit

20. Oh you did talk to her about this? Well then...

[​IMG]