Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Explain this to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Mar 29, 2010.

1. if smoking out of plastic is bad even tho the plastic doesnt get hot at all but people in england mix there herb with tobacco and those both release carcinagens but i have not heard any reports of people getting lung cancer for tabbaco and bud

2. ........so what is your question, exactly?

3. #3 Xenfire, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    haha fuckin put that shit down you're inhaling chemicals.

Edit: Wait what the fuck was your question. I thought it was whether it ws bad to smoke out of plastic but after re-reading, I have no clue.

4. *Facepalm*

That is not a question...

5. sorry i trying to say why is plastic bad because it seems tobbaco is just as worse

6. Well, plastic was never meant to be smoked.

7. They're both bad to inhale, and in excess both will kill you.

8. Can you rewrite that with punctuation so we can understand the question?

9. tobacco is bad for you. weed alone does not cause cancer/ is not really bad for you at all but mix it with tobacco which is bad for you and yes it can be worse for you. plastic releases toxins and chemical vapors when hot air passes through it and thats why its bad to use any plastic on a smoking device in which the plastic comes in contact with the direct flow of air from the weed or herbs to your lungs. metal isnt bad for you but tastes horrible and glass is obviously the best medium to smoke anything out of.

10. Plastic is sooooooooooooo bad for you. Tobacco is arguably just as bad, but it is designed to be smoked.

Plastic is chalked full of chemicals that if ingested over time WILL cause problems.

Stick with Papers or some nice glass. Or even a Vap!!!

11. yah i was just wondering i have a nice peice you dont taste metal because the mouth peice is wood

12. Just never use plastic, rid the thought of smoking from plastic from your mind.

Tobacco is Americas #1 killer. Check out the weed vs tobacco thread

13. Even tobacco is 90 times healthier to smoke than plastic. And at least tobacco has some reasonably pleasant effect on your smoke, while plastic is entirely negative.